Lets talk business

Lets talk business

Postby RedBeard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello everyone its your long lost pal Mr.Nine! Remember that guy who no lifed the game for like 2 years and gave away 2 f#$% tons of stuff?

Ive been off for a long time and pop into the forums on occasion to see if the devs made good on any of their promises. ( they didnt ).

Back when i was playing i was working retail and always had the same fantasy many of you had. No, not the donkey in a blonde wig vendetta. Im talking about having my own text based mmo.

I used to spend tons of time thinking what i would do if i was the dev and how i could keep players happy. Im sure we all did at some point.

Now i work as a machine operator at a company called Hale and Hearty. Mass production pays much better than retail and ive been able to save up substantially more money than i was able to previously.

Now i have very little know how in the field of game / app production but might be willing to invest in such a project if the cost is realistic.

What does it take to get the ball rolling on something like this? What are the major obstacles you would face and what would be the major costs?

Im asking here because this game has some really bright people on it still and some with knowledge in this field.

Im not saying im going to get into something like this, it might be completely out of my price range. Truthfully i have no clue. Thoughts?
RedBeard
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Lets talk business

Postby HotRod » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:41 pm

+1000...helped me out in the beginning with the lower Mr. Nine account...many thanks to you bud. GeneralKB
HotRod
Explorer
Explorer

Postby BradPoA » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:01 am

So...apparently nobody deigned to answer. What a shame...
BradPoA
Explorer
Explorer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:31 pm

I like turtles.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby BradPoA » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:58 am

I do too, they always cried when my old attacker broke their defense.
BradPoA
Explorer
Explorer

Return to Off Topic