What Would You Like To See Done With Phoenix Emperor?

What Would You Like To See Done With Phoenix Emperor?

Postby FrowsyMinge » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:08 am

What would you like to see done?
What would you do if you owned Phoenix Emperor?
How would you save this game?

Its a question most of us have asked ourselves over the years and if you are like me, spent multiple hours thinking about what you would do if it was your game.

With Phoenix Emperor on what appears to be its deathbed, this may be your last chance to share those fantasies with other people who know what you are talking about.
FrowsyMinge
Onlooker
Onlooker

Re: What Would You Like To See Done With Phoenix Emperor?

Postby Mong » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:36 am

Automate the game. Programming can or could be put in place to automatically schedule events for the different Hollidays. That is one of the things that has so far kept me in the game. That and in my case slowly progressing up in levels.

But if the people currently running the game don’t take the time to keep players informed then of course we will loose interest
Mong
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Marconi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:41 pm

I'd like to hear from the new owners, if there are new owners, or whoever holds the reins. I don't get the silence and missed events. Give the game to someone who cares about it if you're no longer interested. Get Venom back, we'd all love to have him running events again. Whatever, have the decency to tell us what's happening. What do we have to do to get the game functioning again?
Marconi
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ascendance » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:05 am

Yeah, its really sad to see the game slowly dying. I’ll miss all the players. Devs should care enough to let us know what’s going on.
Ascendance
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:51 am

I would plant dried flowers in it for a kitschy accent to my mid century living room design.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Return to Off Topic