Valentine's Weekend

Valentine's Weekend

Postby jarstar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Good day empire!

During our journey across the lands, in our moment of triumph over the forsaken Elgnirk Sirk, our army stumbles upon a pristine empire named "Valentine". The empire is welcoming, for they have abundant resources and extra space for guests. The walkways are lined with gold ingots, and buildings made with dwarfsteel and ebony. Craftsman are building legendary gear at nearly every corner, there must be an abundance of materials here!

As our army looks in awe of the new kingdom, many notice a horrid smell and glowing green liquid oozing from random points around the palace. Just before asking about the disturbing smell, the king of the land asks, "In return for staying with us, we must ask that you help us with something...that lurks below our kingdom...."

Your weekend event begins 2/10/17 at 7CST. Hope everyone has fun, and thanks for joining us yet again!
jarstar
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Valentine's Weekend

Postby RunsWithScissors » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Sweet ~ thanks Jar
RunsWithScissors

Postby UltimateLooter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:41 pm

The KingT replied the king Jarstar, "help we will". He then turned around to the Vampires behind him, (they were bearly visible in the thick darkness) and he said to them, "we are going underground to get rid of this hideous creatures once and for all. It will be child's play for us as we are used to fighting in the dark and who else will render the help, if we don't?. Moreover, we need these legendary weapons to defend ourselves from the hungry vultures that pick on our coffin while we sleep later".

Turning back to King Jarstar, KingT expressed he appreciation on behalf of the Phoenix Empire and said, "this is your empire, so lead the way, we are right behind you'.

And Voorhees they all went...
UltimateLooter
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby 1308 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Excellent narrative lads! Above & Below!
Last edited by 1308 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:33 pm

With Jarstar's back now turned, Kingt used the opportunity to reach down and pick his pocket. Upon opening the wallet, kingt thought to himself, "This is it?" He then proceeded to sell the wallet on the marketplace where Jarstar, now without, promptly purchased.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TitusOates » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Counting the hours! Thanks for the intro, Jarstar..;)
TitusOates

Postby UltimateLooter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 pm

The news of KingT's pick pocketing action went viral on the old antisocial media -NEEDĹESS Chat. It was reported by the now blind ex-police man that kingT once employed in the Phoenix empire as head of security. His name - N2B.

N2B was fired when his started to spread needless chats all across the empire about KingT. His chats spread like burning fire because of his then prominent position. However, upon his dismissal everyone discovered his many lies and evil plan to become a Vampire and maybe even take the Throne. Once his lies were discovered he then attempted to execute his vampire plans and almost succeeded as he won many potential-vampire contests but lack the needed GOLD. Next he stole the King's name, and that also failed to get him the Throne. Now, he spends his time either on his antisocial network spreading his needless chats or loitering around the palace gates and shouting, "I am ultimate looter" or "I can do what KingT does".

Anyway, King Jarstar only keeps chicken change in his pockets. And he constantly encourages everyone and I mean everyone to pick his pockets. Voorhees is his best picked pocket and many have failed with pocket - ENIGMA (this pocket has too many unknowns).

So see how needless N2b's chat is.

Vampires there is help to render, let's not get distracted with all these antisocial chats.

Voorhees, lead the way.., we are right behind you.

N/B: Vampire B is currently on leave.
UltimateLooter
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Overo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 am

The warriors from the Phoenix Empire can hardly stand the smell in the Valentines kingdom! The king indeed needs help from our top warriors and as always, we see an opportunity to not only help, but relieve them of the items that we certainly can use!!

Good luck to the highest 'ranking' warriors during this Valentines weekend !! ^_^
Last edited by Overo on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:06 am

N2B maintains he never claimed for more than a day that he did anything other than swipe ultimate looter's name while he abused the normal tenants of play. He even offered the title back once UL awoke from his invisible slumber, yet the king never makes mention of this. He also maintains he never once said he had the interest, lack of real life, or crooked deals it would take one to be on kingt's level. He recalls just recently, a pathetic attempt at offering 50b gold for 64b worth of gold shipments because the player had no idea their true value. If the man is indeed a legitimate citizen, then he of course has wholeheartedly earned the title of Ultimate Loser and N2B concedes this.

N2B no longer cares of reporting Vampiric parasites invading the empire, and will not identify them. His days of hunting are over. Many Vampires have been identified and terminated under his watch, but he no longer has the love for the empire he once had.

Such lies spoken by the Butthurt One who cannot take a bit of jest or mild trolling are not to be believed by a thinking person. Furthermore, claiming something appears to be "fishy" is not an accusation of wrongdoing, it's merely a suspicion, but the king will spin it the way he wants.
Last edited by need2burn on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Blodhgram » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 am

I simply remove anyome who abuses the freezing glitch from my army and i remove myself from their army. Its really easy since they will appear first in the army list. Its not a solution, but if enough players do this it can drop the abuser below max army size.

I cannot corroborate N2Bs story but the players that have tried to low-ball or scam me have all been well off lvl 150s with multiple devices. And when i mean low ball i mean offering 10-15% of the market value for loot items. The few times I have been scammed using direct trade have all been with well off lvl 150s or their alts. I'm not saying all lvl 150s are scammers but theres enough to warrent implenting measures to minimize losses.

I guess some players have the mentality that they are untouchable and do not have to hold on to any morals or ethics. They can rip off less-informed players or scam others without being concerned about retaliation or backlash.
Blodhgram
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to Capital City of the Phoenix Empire