St. Patrick's Event

: St. Patrick's Event

Postby jarstar » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Gems are random chance among many different areas, so everyone, even casual players, have a chance at obtaining.

Anything "rare" or determine a "rare loot(exotic flower, black powder etc) will always be along for the ride, only as rewards only.

Legendary gems, which require many other items to create the actual gear, will be around here and there as they are dropped. No one will have a full set anytime soon.

While they are given out as prizes, there is nothing that keeps them from being released as rare loot in the event. Just a bit harder to obtain...
jarstar
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: St. Patrick's Event

Postby jarstar » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Im not going to throw out DBV, dark gems, or spirit trophys as prizes. We could go back to 5 keys for winning?

I know what has been given out at every event. There is a method to the madness.
jarstar
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 am

I'm just comparing what we were told and what took place. What took multiple first place phase wins in a large event a couple months ago were dropped in a quest at a pretty decent rate in a single phase of a mini-event. I mean come on, the one account I talked to got more gems than were possible for a single account to get in the entire large event.

Your events have been awesome and appreciated, but I don't think it's that out of line to bring up the consistency issue that plagued the last devs. Of course nobody wants 5 keys as a prize, but that doesn't mean you have to give out what was just awarded and said would be prizes.

It's your game though, do what you want. Just adding a point of view.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby jarstar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:00 am

Completely get that, I will definitly look closer at drop rates further down the line.

Still on a bit of a learning curve right now, and with so many people hitting that quest. It's hard to put into perspective how many "gems" will drop considering a .01-.06% drop rate.
jarstar
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby larspanky » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:01 am

I thought the last banner explaining how to craft the spell was a little unfair. I figured it out.
larspanky
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby jarstar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 am

What?
_

Collecting Fractal Lightning Phase
1st place in each bracket will receive a HW Shard, 1st through 5th will also receive Prisms and Keys.

Defeat Phantasm Blade Phase
Top 6 throughout the empire will receive a Tree of Solitude. 1st through 5th in every bracket will recieve Prisms and Champion tokens.
jarstar
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby larspanky » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:06 pm

You explained precisely how to construct the spell in the banner, because there were too many zeros in the list. That was unfair. You should have let it go and let us play it out. It put pressure on the game that was unfair.
Last edited by larspanky on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
larspanky
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby larspanky » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Just a reminder:. You hit the nightfall curse, to get the four components that you use alchemy to construct the spell that is required for this part.... I thought it was fair until you said that. I thought I might do well too, but not now. It was Definitely. unfair.
larspanky
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby TitusOates » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Most players routinely share this kind of information on their army feeds mate. Generous players in this empire.
TitusOates

Postby TitusOates » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Thanks to Jarstar, PEAR and devs for an awesome event!
TitusOates

PreviousNext

Return to Capital City of the Phoenix Empire