St. Patrick's Event

Re: St. Patrick's Event

Postby Darkman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Nothing's unfair, if you wanted to win you should've tried harder. I sold half of my fractals during the event and still managed 2nd place on alt.
Darkman

Postby RunsWithScissors » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Excitement event Jar !! So, chocolate bunnies with eaten off ears for Easter please ;0)
RunsWithScissors

Postby Gruumsh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Ooooooooooohhh, the whiners have surfaced! Boooooooo hoooooooo, life's unfaaaaaaair! Geeeez give us a break! It was a great event, had a lot of fun, didn't place cause I didn't use marks, boo hoo! Yeah a friend of mine was just found dead after 4 days of smelling up his house so I'm in a foul mood. Get a life.....
Gruumsh
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Susej » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Sorry to hear that Gru.
Susej
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Susej » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 pm

@Spanky I don't want to speak for you but I think what you mean is it is frustrating. That certainly let may be true, but it doesn't make it unfair. Unfair would be if after all the work was put in, the awards were given to people that played the least. The rules weren't changed, they were just clarified. That does increase the competition, but ask yourself this, would you rather have competition, or a game with no activity that will disappear? Just my thoughts... You will never please everyone, but even though I didn't get my tree, the event was a blast.
Susej
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby 2015 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm

That was one of a kind event! Thanks to all the developers for a great job. I enjoyed it very much. The PEAR is a nice touch. Looking forward to the Easter event already. Thanks again
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby larspanky » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Perhaps, if it were a poker hand I would call it it out all the same. It's over anyway take it with grain of salt.
larspanky
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby UltimateLooter » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 pm

a great event that had me spending loads of time on my quest account. really enjoyed this mini event. I think it is one of the best minis we have had.

a suggestion.
can we create a folder called events where event only threads will be. it would be nice to have all these PE journeys/wars/histories etc properly documented in it own archive. 10 years down the line they would form an amazing storybook.
UltimateLooter
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Bigmac » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:45 am

Well done to the devs, PEAR and Jar for a great weekend event !! Looking forward to Easter now .
Bigmac
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:31 am

Very nice event. The change to the NPC s also makes the game playable again.

Thank You
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Capital City of the Phoenix Empire