Finally Tokens !

Re: Finally Tokens !

Postby TitusOates » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 am

One thing to consider is that some players opted to set up defense accounts before this change. They're at a bit of a disadvantage for winning tokens against other players as the game stands right now. This is especially the case at higher levels where there are fewer inactive accounts to farm. Trading not only option tho, npc drops, quests, alchemy can all be ways to get more tokens into PE realm.
TitusOates

Postby Snufalupagus » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 am

Monsters drop tokens. I don't mind the NPC or quests(at an appropriate rate) dropping them either. I also don't care if badges can be traded. Just don't think coins should be. But like I said maybe we can vote, I could very well be in the minority.
Snufalupagus
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby RunsWithScissors » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:49 pm

I have a defense only account and have no problems getting tokens. That gear is too OP to allow trading of tokens. Game would be totally unbalanced very quickly. Monsters drop them ~go hit up a few of those.
RunsWithScissors

Postby TitusOates » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 pm

That's good to know runs. I don't have a defense account and wondered how those accounts got their tokens. I also like the idea of keeping them non-tradeable which is why I suggested other ways to get them into the game.
TitusOates

Previous

Return to Capital City of the Phoenix Empire