iOS, can't get on PG since update

iOS, can't get on PG since update

Postby Rubidoux » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:29 pm

I forgot what happens when you assume, I had been unable to get on PG and PE since the iOS update came out. There was a thread on it in the PE forum and I of course brought up in that thread that I could not get on either game. PE is fixed so I assumed they would employ the same fix here. Well it looks like I just made an ASS out of U and ME Jim. Come on tiny dancer, I know you can get PG fixed too.
Rubidoux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: iOS, can't get on PG since update

Postby juggliar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 am

Who are you talking to? Nobody here any more...! My Iphone already updated to OS9, since half of my profiles gone. When I update my Ipad, I also will be gone, just cant let go my lephram ale and chrystals and stuff I had paid so much for... Stupid me! I was Idiot! ???
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Echo echo echo...

Giving away all my loots for the first person to impress me with their depraved recount of why I am so beautiful, smart and bonerific.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Dethmat » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

This is f'ing bs and it pisses me off. Project Galaxia has crashed upon launch on iOS 9.1 for way too long now. I haven't been able to login with my main for months now. Are you going to replace the credits that have been farmed from my account since I haven't been able to login and bank? You know there is a problem because the same crash happened to PE and you resolved it. I have spent enough money on this game to feel like I can say.. FIX IT! -Hlu
Dethmat
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby TheAdmiral » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Rubes- thats fucked. Dont expect much help here. I think we've been abandoned.
TheAdmiral

Return to General