You ruined your game

You ruined your game

Postby need2burn » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Dev(s),

You swooped in here (pg and pe) promising new things and even a brand new game. Right out of the gate you made some quick improvements and it looked like things were turning around. Almost as quickly, you've completely disappeared and now neglect the games and the numerous game-breaking bugs that have been brought to your attention.

What we get is every other week or so, at least in pe, Jims will stop in to say some sarcastic thing, generally making fun of his own absence. And that's where the customer service ends.

I've got to hand it to you. You have absolutely destroyed any fun that was left in this game, then proceeded to create a duplicate, bug-fucked game and just....stopped doing anything entirely. Why bother putting time into events and new universes if you can't fix simple bugs and respond in the forum more than once every two months? You killed this game, I'm not sure why, as it clearly had active people spending real money. Now you have two universes where there is nothing left. At least P.E. remains sort of functional, at least until the next iOS update.

The sad part is, when you actually had an install base, you could've resold off the games to someone who would have taken the time to actually listen and improve them. Instead you are just slowly and painfully allowing them to die.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: You ruined your game

Postby juggliar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:49 pm

+1
Well said (sad)
They should sell back the game to the original devs for $1 so they can fix it again. Jubei Hiorei and Void should be back
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

When the server will be shut down, I want my badges and lephram crystals, lephram wine, fangor steaks, blue egg capsule, medals, flowers, bouquets, ... all handed out in real, because I paid real money for them!
... laran chocole, spectral honey, europeian mints, egg nogg, lover field stars........…….
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby TheAdmiral » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 am

Agreed. It's sad. I made a lot of friends here.
TheAdmiral

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:39 am

Hell I'll buy the game for $1 I'm sure I could find a developer that would put some time into the game to fix it, forget about giving it back to jubei and void they were slacking in fixing it too
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Thone » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:38 am

Lmao!! I agree with the great Doctor as well!
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby dracossea » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:50 am

I'm deleting my games in galaxia.codex has stolen my husband's games and he's the head of an alliance. New galaxie is worthless to me can't add army with or without the + sign all I've been doing is banking. Codex has frustrated us in galaxia for the last time. Good riddance
dracossea
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ardentis » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:02 am

Don't forget to turn off the lights...
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby toxic » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:41 am

I am new to this game. Nothing seems to be happening. Am I missing something???
toxic
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 am

No..!
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Next

Return to General