Market - Not Able To Post

Market - Not Able To Post

Postby COPOUT » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:50 am

I am trying to post items in the market but it tells me, "This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please create and verify your Codxp account under the settings page to gain full access to it."

My account has been created and verified, but I keep getting the same message when I try to post an item for sale.

Does anyone know what I need to do to correct this?
COPOUT
Onlooker
Onlooker

Re: Market - Not Able To Post

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:27 am

Copout I think it has something to do with the devs coding, I have tried different Android devices and not all work the market in the new universe but work in the old universe, this issue has been addressed several times already but no response from the devs, it appears the devs have been sucked into a totally different universe and can't find their way back
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:58 am

What kind of device are you using, mine is a droid turbo and it works just fine, I also have a droid razr that don't work in the new universe also have tried a few LG phones that don't work in the new universe, also they have issues with the new iOS update that hasn't been fixed to my knowledge either
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Also since its telling you that your account is not verified if you go to try and transfer the account to another device you will probably lose it, at least that has been my experience with this glitch, I have lost several accounts trying to transfer to a different device
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby COPOUT » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:31 am

On my HTC Evo 4G, Android 4.0.5, the market works for my Legacy account. It does NOT work for the New Universe on the same device.

On my Galaxy Tab 4, Android 5.1.1,the market does NOT work for the New Universe.

Very frustrating. Thank you for your responses Dr. K.
COPOUT
Onlooker
Onlooker

Return to General