New Alliance Features

Re: New Alliance Features

Postby LordSabertooth » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 pm

I don't mind the order. It makes finding of PUF's alliance wings more easily and this is a BIG plus.

Also make me realize that PUFfies are way too spread apart. Kind tell me a lot about some these players being more selfish then most with a power trip ego. Who in the world want to spread forces and reduce communication effectiveness? Not the best strategist folk over there!

Haaaaaaaaaaaapy Gaming
LordSabertooth
Explorer
Explorer

Postby McBeard » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I feel this to be an appropriate thread bump.
Let's continue our discussion regarding "New alliance features" here.
To avoid confusion and needless comments, This thread is for the discussion and brainstorming of "NEW" alliance features. Especially those pertaining to ALLIANCE WAR.
Thanx.
And have a SUPER day! ;)
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Dr » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Well this is an old thread I was thinking you would have started a new one, but I guess this will work, so here's a start
1. Currently the max number of members for an alliance is 15 why don't we bump this up to 25 members (this should be an easy update)

2. When joining in an alliance after dropping out of another there is a 72 hr wait before you can rejoin an alliance maybe knock that down to a 24 hr wait: I know the devs set this up to keep people from jumping in and out of alliances, 24 to 36 hrs should be good ( this could be another quick fix)

3. When starting an alliance there is no minimum number of members to maintain the alliance so we have a bunch of alliances out there with under 5 members, I would suggest that there be a minimum of 5 to keep an alliance up maybe give a 7 day period to reach the minimum amount of players and if that isn't met within the days given the alliance should be disbanded, also if the number of players drop below the 5 members they would have a set amount of time to get back to 5 members before being disbanded, the only reason I say the 7 days to establish your alliance is that it takes that long before an alliance can go to war anyway with the current set up. There are a lot of alliances out there set up just for the alliance direct trade system. I have no problem with people wanting to trade are selling items but this is a war game and there shouldn't be no safe haven and maybe there should be a stiffer penalty for setting up an alliance that just want the perks of having an alliance, maybe like a 30 day ban from joining an alliance if your alliance was disbanded that should keep the alliances that just want the perks from just rebuilding another alliance to do the same thing over again.

4. Build an alliance hanger/ cargo area to supply your alliance, upkeep for the hanger can be added to the alliance upkeep, maybe cut the fuel charges in half when picking up gears from the hanger as an alliance perk, as a security measure for the hanger to keep someone from joining your alliance just to pick up gears and leave, go back to the old system where a commander or officer can only discharge you from the alliance

5. Add a couple more spots to add officers or promotions in the alliance

Please feel free to add or discuss any other ideas
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby PACO » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 am

That's good ideas Dr.
I wish we could have a 1 day war too, 2-4 days is too long.
Also rewards should be increased for both alliances. The cap should be removed.
PACO

Postby leenoox » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 am

Add alliance projects as discussed in the other thread.
Add aliance defensive satellite network.
Add aliance jumpgate project, jump to another galaxy for fixed time where you can kick the hell out of the messiahians or infernals.
Increase spots to 20 or 25
Lock attacks during war, you can't hit others outside the war or do assaults.
No safe heavens for sub five alliances, either disband them in 7 days or allow war of sub five vs sub five.
Add alliance hangar.
Add missions that you can do only when you are member of alliance.
Remove fuel requirement when DT between alliance members. Fuel was already used when ship was purchased, why waste fuel again?
Enough? Lol

Edit: addition
Add alliance flag, let us upload small pics to show off our alliance colors ;)
leenoox
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ardentis » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:59 am

Some really good ideas here. Kevvo, jims- can you make this, any of it, happen ? I want to tear nella's still beating heart from his chest through his soiled space suit. Awesome!!!
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby PACO » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Ha Leenox! Your last edit will force Ardy to put his own pic wearing a red dress in action on the pole dance.
I may take a new screenshot soon :-)
PACO

Postby Ardentis » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Lol!!! You wish, Enky!!
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby imjimsmith » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks for the bump. We will review.
A conservative at 20 has no heart, and a liberal at 50 has no brain.
imjimsmith
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Gravy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanx Jim
Gravy
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features