Martin Luther King event

Re: Martin Luther King event

Postby iftekhar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 pm

What is going on!! I'm level 78 and cannot loot SPACE CARRIERS?? I just noticed a player that is level 72, that has 76 of them!!?? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! Am I missing something?? Please jims!! Can you explain this??

edited by:McBeard
iftekhar
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Dr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Lmfao, so shadow I'm a negative bastard for appreciating a 2 day event instead of a 3 day event, maybe you're just a greedy little bitch that wants everything given to you on a silver platter... so what you're saying is a 2 day event is a bad event and a 3 day event is a good event...hell the devs are giving us an event that hasn't existed in the past and you want to complain that its not the 3 day event they said it would be, maybe it was a mistake on their part maybe they just changed their minds and made it a 2 day event....good drop rates and good gears are dropping nothing to complain about...also by bringing in these mini events does improve the game, they put out much needed gears a lot of players that dont have them a chance to compete with the players that do have them
Last edited by Dr on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Iftekhar the devs shut your carrier drops off since they figure you will beg enough players to try and get what want, if you want to buy some I'll sell but I warn you that my prices are higher than what you offer other players
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby iftekhar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm

u sucked up!!who cares!!i make deal by using my credits so uts up to me how i buy or what do?shut up ur pretty mouth

iftekhar
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Pissoff » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 pm

God damn I'm going through a shit load of posts and all I see is shadow being whiney and a little squirrel.

Pissoff
Explorer
Explorer

Postby THESKIPPY » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Jesus Criminey. I was simply pointing out the rankings flaw and checking on the time frame to ensure it wasnt a flaw as well. As for putting together this little event, I am grateful. But I also dont there was as much time invested as Dr believs because Void had mentioned creating a blank platform for quick and easy loading of small events such as this. But I digress on that. Thanks for the clarification that it is a 2 day event and thanks for the chance to loot more gear. Now lets quit the bickering like little school children and go kick some tailpipes. Happy Hunting Yall.
THESKIPPY

Postby ShadowCrowe » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Again you didn't read Dr.

I never demanded a 3 day event.
ShadowCrowe
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Ardentis » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:46 pm

C'mon guys- can't we all just get along?
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby RojakSotong » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Iftekhar... lmao
RojakSotong
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby leenoox » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

Void mentioned "when ranking in each phase". I take it there is more than one phase, I assume first phase is 48 hours and second phase 24 hours, right? Void, Jim, please clarify. Thanks.

The drop rate this event is great, I might say it's the best so far, excellent move devs!

One question though... On PE the "drunken" NPC's are dropping keys like crazy but on PG I haven't seen any access card drop from the drunken alike npc's. Did I missed all of them? Anyone got access cards? Or is it bug on PG?

Thanks for the great event devs.

Ardy, alien upgrades drop would've been nice, I was expecting them to drop this event but I guess we'll have to wait a bit more... anyway, sugarplum, with or without upgrades you will never break lee and you willalways be lee's llittle b**ch ;) Oh and I just polished the pole so you coyld get a good grip, you know, I don't want you slip and hurt baby, safety first ;) Now show me those moves that PACO teached you ;)
leenoox
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features