Event - St Patrick's Day

Re: Event - St Patrick's Day

Postby popel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:21 pm

I have used 355 access cards but got only 30 carriers...I don't like the use of cargoes and access cards.. Now I have about 1500 cargoes but haven't enough access cards to open them.. It's really disappointed. We all voted for alien upgrades but devs didn't drop them.. I think the 1st of event should be awarded 300 access cards instead of 30.
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby threeballedrat » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 pm

That's stupid. Only 2 events a year r game changers and that is the anniversary and New Years events. The goal is to give everyone a chance to improve a little n these mini events.
threeballedrat
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby DemonBlueDemon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Really the way things drop in events you loot more unuseable loot then gear!!! At everyone respectful level you should be able to loot unuseable and unconsumable lmfao and loot gear that you need in battle. For paragons looting gear for there level it isnt happening no upgrades for colossal phasers also no blank colossal to loot during this event and as for those access cards unlocking cargoes is another epic fail level 3 starstrikers are obsolete now so looting zero starstrikers in those cargoes is disapointment. Colossal phasers are better and the upgrades too so this is epic fail. Yes loot drop wasnt an epic fail so much unuseable unconsumables drop like crazy and for gear what can i say
Last edited by DemonBlueDemon on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DemonBlueDemon
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby DemonBlueDemon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Also dont say players cant afford upkeep they should invest in property for upkeep insteads of just farming players until they suck and cant beat no one
DemonBlueDemon
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby RojakSotong » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Stop crying popel..
RojakSotong
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby popel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Rojak u might be like lephram ale, blossom, ornaments etc. But sorry I don't like these. It's not pe.. Pg is war game that's why I always cry for gears and upgrades. I never comment for pe because it's not war game and have no headache what kinds of loots r dropping there. Rojak u should play only pe. Pg is not perfect for u or u r not perfect for pg..
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby leenoox » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm

He is not crying, he is stating the facts. Do you guys know how much effort is needed to get those access cards and when you open them you are up for huge disappointment. C'mon, is getting 2 regular upgrades from the cargo worth the effort?
At paragon level they should drop 1-3 carriers, capitals, collosals, strikers or batches of 10 allien accumulators, nothing less. Could be prorated for lower levels.
Jim stated that cards serve as control mechanism to control inflow of new gear... yet speaking of control, during this event they released probably 20-30K tokens, if not even more... but no alien upgrades for the collosal phasers.
Before you start flaming let me just add, the game is way imbalanced, there's too much unusable gear and loots. Too many tokens and credits were released this event. Jim, please consider adding new mission to convert tokens and useless loot into something useful, be it alien upgrades or rare loots, similar to PE where you can trade tokens for gear. Although I was against getting alien upgrades by converting tokens in another thread, I see no light at the end of the tunnel, I was under impression that alien upgrades would dropthis event, unfortunatelly that wasn't the case
leenoox
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dev03 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm

You should just shut the hell up poppet! U have no right to cry about the amount of alien upgrades u have when you create accounts for the sole purpose of scamming those upgrades from other people!
Dev03
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby DemonBlueDemon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:05 am

Epic fail again and again useless stuff in cargoes is a big disapointment come on the junk that is in those cargoes aint nothing it never the credits for me its the right loot and the right amount per level that is useful to each player and especially for paragons
DemonBlueDemon
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby DemonBlueDemon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 am

Infernal capital ships is an epic fail needing 10 infernal parts to just make 1 ship is halfazz when it comes to opening a cargoe only looting 5 per cargoe is b.s. so in other words you need two access cards to loot a total of ten and thats if it in your favor if they do drop back to back damn to make 255 of those ships is b.s. if your goin to only give us five then drop the amount needed to 5 to make those infernal capital ships
DemonBlueDemon
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features