Event - Easter

Event - Easter

Postby imjimsmith » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 am

Fellow Galaxians: Easter is nearly upon us and we are looking forward to celebrating with you... by bountying you to high heaven for attacking the NPC.

We are in planning phases and want input on what items you want to drop. Tokens and Access Cards so you can get upgrades and gear? Flowers to pretty-up your inventory for Spring? Carriers all day?

inb4 ZT says drop rates suck - what's your target loot take for the event and how do we meet your demands?

==============================
Edit:
There will be a leaderboard for this event and the prizes will be as follows (for each bracket):
1st place: 30 Access Cards & 15 Elite Tokens
2nd place: 20 Access Cards & 10 Elite Tokens
3rd place: 15 Access Cards & 6 Elite Tokens
4th place: 10 Access Cards & 4 Elite Tokens
5th place: 5 Access Cards & 2 Elite Tokens

Since the Cargos/Access Card unlock drop list has been updated, it includes almost all of the requests. Alien upgrades can, of course, be found in the Missions. So for this event, we will be focusing on Access Cards, Elite Tokens, Messiahian Parts, and Infernal Parts. Enjoy!
A conservative at 20 has no heart, and a liberal at 50 has no brain.
imjimsmith
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Event - Easter

Postby ztnoluck » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 am

Yes increase the drop rates of access cards cause it sucks! Lol We dont need anymore more flowers or any more eggs to junk up our inventory. We want Alien Accumulators/ alien upgrades. Capital ships Please! Carriers are alrdy dropping from access cards how about Heavy Fighters Frigates Dark gliders.... Ive played this game since the begining and got less than 25 dark gliders. Fix this please... New investments its costing old school players billions to be able to carry extra gear... :(
ztnoluck
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 am

First of all I would like to think you and kevvo for the updates and events, as far as drop rates go I think they have been fine the way you have been doing them and I don't have 15 plus accounts to loot from, as far as what I need is capital ships and colossal phasers ready to use, maybe some of them could be upgraded ones as rare loot, could use some ready to use energy webs also, access cards lots of tokens and upgrades is always good and yes even some useless eggs in a different color would be nice, I do have to agree with zt for some type of new investment like a new material the upkeep is a killer
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Thejeweller » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 am

New ways to invest would be welcome at most levels, not just the really high up/paragons. They seem to dry up when you hit level 50.
Thejeweller
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ardentis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 am

Jims- you and kevvo are doing a great job. Rare gear and upgrades are always desirable. More infernal parts would be great- some of us have a lot if ships that need to be fixed. Anything that allows me to pound enky or lee would be awesome! Thx again.
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby ShadowCrowe » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:18 am

maybe some damaged ships?
I'm neither Dark nor Light, I'm a Shadow, Soft as a Sable Stabbed with a Seax, Strong as Steel, i'm a Salutor & a Socius, a Snake & a Shepherd. I will always Save the Sane Servus Soul from a Scelus deed. ~ShadowCrowe~
ShadowCrowe
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby PACO » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 am

Anything will be good, I wish we can have again some alien equipment. And the regular cargos, access cards and tokens.
PACO

Postby McBeard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 am

Access cards are at the top of my list. Most of us have a CRAPLOAD of cargoes. And no way to open them. I'm talking about a ratio of like 90:1.

New and creative gear options are always cool. However, we have plenty to upgrade as it is.
I would like to suggest that alien upgrades start dropping from assaults. Just like standard ones. This will help even things out a tad.

As far as any new loot, event specific, such as any kind of egg. Or even anything that resembles an egg, better be weoponizable!! (Yes I know that's not a real word. So bugger off)
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby twc » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Access cards and various damaged ships would be good.

Drop rates in the last events have been okay for me. I don't have a full set of anything yet, but I don't think it would work if we all had full gear.
twc
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby McBeard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:10 pm

I beg to differ sir! ;)
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to Updates & Features