New Cargo Drop Table

Re: New Cargo Drop Table

Postby Caesar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:34 pm

No problem, nop. The devs will immediately stop dropping the gear YOU don't need, no problem. Could you please let them know what gear you would like? Also, please give me your in game I'd so I can make sure you are taken care of properly. Thx!
Caesar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Nop72 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

lol,we need new gear at higher level.atm at 85level all player fillup with capitel ship,collosal,energy web,new tech.so now we need new sheild at higher level which will be best in all the way.atm d-85,a-20 of energy web which is at 63level.but no good sheild at 80-85level player.we need new sheild for 80-85level player.so it will be best for us & also new alliance war system we need too
Nop72
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby McBeard » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Here's the problem with that.
We can't keep introducing new gear to make up for the deficiencies some may have brought upon themselves by lack of insight. After all, PG is closing in on it's 5th anniversary. Or so it feels like any way.
With that said, I would strongly advise all players to take a serious look at their current builds. Then ask yourselves, what is my end game? Do I want to build a mission runner? Assault runner? A warlord? Hybrid?
These are serious questions that will shape your future gaming experience here in Galaxia.
Unfortunately some players have had little to no guidance in these matters. Usually due to their own lack of communication.
So SPEAK UP people! If ever you find yourselves in doubt. Give an ARMY SHOUT!
This community is full of senior members that are ready and able to give sound advice to those of you who need it.
Remember, we must grow together. Or not at all.
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby CollinFm » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Well said mcBeard :)
CollinFm
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby leenoox » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm

The drop table is much better now although still no access cards are dropping (compared to PE where keys are dropping). Also, infernal capital ships are dropping damaged and not blank as suggested. I know kevvo replied that there is no blank infernal capital ship in the database however it should be an easy fix to add it. At this drop rate we won't have/get enough parts to repair them. You know that it takes 10 infernal parts to repair capital ship, right? Also, no elements are dropping. Although the drop table has improved a lot there's still room for improvement.
Thanks for the fixes so far.

With that said, here is what dropping and at what percentage at level 85.
Based on 500 open cargos the percentage should be very accurate:

25 x Elite Token 20.8% (104 x 25 = 2600 tokens from 500 cargos)
2 x Space Carrier (blank) 10.8% (54 x 2 = 108 carriers from 500 cargos)
2 x Damaged Infernal Capital Ship 25.2% (126 x 2 = 252 capitals from 500 cargos)
2 x Colossal Phaser (blank) 27.2% (136 x 2 = 272 phasers from 500 cargos)
2 x Energy web (blank) 16% (80 x 2 = 160 webs from 500 cargos)
leenoox
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Caesar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 am

I suggested, and strongly suggest again, that the cap infernal drop include 20 infernal parts. We will make ships. We know the damaged ships and inf parts exist- drop them together if an undmaged neutral ship doesn't exist.
Caesar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby popel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:06 am

Ester event dropped lots of parts so need not to drop them anymore before anniversary event. Thanks for lots of tokens:-)
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ardentis » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 am

Aaarrrgghhhh...
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby DemonBlueDemon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Iv been Hitting the Damn drunken n temple thief everyday and its a joke iv been lootin upgrades and no infernal parts i dnt care about bounty first hit i die i get bounty why can't you just add a permanent mission and assault that drops infernal parts bad enough we got upkeep on many damaged ships that can't be used until we loot ingredients to make them I won't used access cards to open any cargoes until I make all my ships 600 more infernal parts to loot and elements to add to it what a drag
DemonBlueDemon
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby McBeard » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:56 pm

I could swear Jimmy told us that they eliminated parts from dropping. That's why they flooded the market with them last event.
Or maybe it was eliminated from cargoes only.
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features