2014 Anniversary Event – The Great Reconciliation

Re: 2014 Anniversary Event – The Great Reconciliation

Postby RecklessR » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Simple huh, no where in the game description does it say you will need multiple accounts multiple devices to play and you simply shouldn't need to.
RecklessR

Postby psyboy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Your right reckless. It doesn't state anywhere that you will need multiple accounts, but that wasn't my point.

The vast majority of those who are whining are the ones who do have multiple accounts. I am simply pointing out that with a little logical thinking you can get what you need, when you need it.

To say that the devs are at fault is incorrect in my opinion.

Dr made a point that this is a war game, he is correct, but with any war, if all you do is attack then you will soon run out of what you need.
Project galaxia isn't just a war game its a strategic war game. If all you do is attack and war then you will at some point run short of the things you require....I.E. elements.
If you plan ahead you can still war but also have what you need, when you need it.
psyboy
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby ZeroC00L » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Same here lost some of the looted stuff as well. But then again I liked the event. As for those with multiple accounts, it has, is and always be a real deal to have multiple alts in an mmo. This was true for Earth and beyond, eve, WOW and SWTOR and definatly for Galaxia. The problem is programs like bluestacks, that let you run the game on virtual pc devices. Yeah I just called it out loud by name here. Shoot me if you want to. Then again if your smart enough to beat the system you can win wars. This goes for real life as well. Now my best guess is that some people really own 10 or 20 android devices and some use their wits in a different way. I myself would not have the time or money to run and own that many devices, but hey if you think your Real Life is Galaxia then Why not. But dont care if others will find that pathetic. You know who you are. Nuff said.
ZeroC00L
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:39 pm

And what about the people who only use one device with only their main and alt, do these people really have a chance to make it in the game, the devs did create this with all the poor drop rates over the years they made it necessary for you to run multiple accts just to be able to compete, void had said at one point he didn't care how many accts you had and wouldn't change the drop rates, this was just a recipe for disaster. Now jims knows how bad it was, he used to complain all the time about the drop rates, since jims and kevvo have taken over they have greatly improved the availability of gears which makes it less likely for someone having to use multiple accts to be competitive, by adding elements to the access card loot list is a good thing for all players no matter if you just have one acct or ten accts, the more playable the game is the more people would stick around to play or even bring in more players at that.
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby ebmc2009 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Somewhere a long the line the fun got taken out of the game. Drastic changes were made that drew many away. This game had some unique aspects that set it aside from others. An active Tavern that was always interesting in its self to read, a bounty system that worked, it didn't take 20 lifetimes to level up. If I remember correctly we originally wanted some way to record wins and losses between alliances to end disputes on who won or lost because people like bitchelle who would boast how triumphant he was after freaks raped his Alliance lol just an example of course. It's all a big cluster fvck now. It's so simple, What made this game so popular? Simplify it again and build of of what worked in this game. Not off of its mistakes making it worse. But that is just my opinion. What do I know...
ebmc2009

Postby ebmc2009 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:03 pm

And we need more investments than what you just gave us at end of this last event. It's impossible for some to stay competitive given the upkeep of any new gear. Is this a war game? Or an investment game? There is no balance...
ebmc2009

Postby ZeroC00L » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 pm

True. All true. The game has become more social than an active war game. So I put it out here again. Maybe it is time for a version 2.0. The reason I still play is mainly because I want to see the devs succeed. Their Ideas might be great. And I still have confidence in the devs as they know the game from a players perspective as well.
ZeroC00L
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby PACO » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Devs are good but they made too strong players. In a game the "gameplay" is the most important. A long time ago they prefered to encourage merits buyers rather than active ones. In phone games less 10% are buying with $. That's why a lot left.
In the last events it was far better. But well if nothing is done to give a motivation to connect to the game it will just die.
Look how other games are doing
Im just still in here because of the community. Whatever friends foes ennemies there's good players here.
When you know how intense wars can be, it seems most of us just don't want to put any effort in it.
We had a good event but now everyone will need months to loot elements.
Just fúck that all.
Make it a WAR game or it will die.
PACO

Postby babygravy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:28 pm

This game (that I don't play anymore, just looked to see if it's still dead) hasn't been worth anything since the days of Caith, EK(not beard), Goat, synn(and the rest of the gorilla opts crew),$corpion, & the weasel know as Khan! This game was FrEaKiNg awesome for a long time but was killed by do many things. Great memories. ......but that's all they are. Still have a hard time thinking real relationships were ruined by this game! Rather sad if I must say. Hit the reset button and find other things to do. Time to uninstall game again. Later for I am pussnboots
babygravy
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Ardentis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

Pussinboots! What's up fvcker? Miss the good old days. Who was it that thought we were the same person? I'm gonna farm them relentlessly. Right after lunch...
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features