2014 Peace Day Event

Re: 2014 Peace Day Event

Postby popel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 am

long time ago devs were talking about alliance war tournament. then we create an alliance but
where's the tournament???? young and new players coming rarely but they don't last long. if devs can make event fruitful and arrange at least two alliance war tournaments in every year, definitely new players ll attract. devs can fix a date for tournament..... then willing alliances ll register for the tournament.... after that devs ll make a fixture for the tournament.... end of the tournament the winning and runner up team ll be rewarded!!!!!!! may be it won't happen but for the future of this game, devs should awake again....senior player's comments ll be appreciated.
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 am

Popel (iftekhar virus or xenon)you're are complaining because you were looking for alien upgrades, well use some of your tokens you have already, you have tons of tokens freaking use them, as far as the elements go I would have liked to see them drop in groups of 2 to 4, as far as credits go yes they could be better but that's why I suggested a credit event for the near future, this event is supposed to be about elements a much needed item for lots of players, we are getting them maybe not by the numbers we need but we are getting them, we are less than 24hrs into the event maybe the devs will make some changes maybe not
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 am

First of all popel the alliance wars are broken and everyone knows this, if the wars are fixed maybe it will attract more players and wake up some of the older players that have pretty much just given up wanting things fixed
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Jds12 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

So... Erm... How do you compete in this mini event... Mission, attack or assault?
Jds12
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:27 pm

First phase is a mission, mission lvl 2.2 and mission lvl 3.3, 2nd phase don't know yet, should be an attack phase
Dr
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 am

NO!!! Usually I am Mr. Negative Complain! But I really have to thank the Devs! All is really fine! Credits? You need credits and say you cannot buy anything? Then you're doing something wrong. I have three accounts between 25 and 65 and I make about 2'000M at least every week. Sometimes even in one day- depending on finding the right ... Ehm donators ;-). I won' t tell you how, must find out your self, but many folks can testify I buy lots of overlord fusion cores, elements or other gear like crazy hell. If you lack of credits, you did not find the right way, but this is a sense of skill to find out how. There are Trillions of credits waiting there just to be picked up at the right place.
Last event millions of access cards were dropped so I got hundreds of ships and weapons that need to be turned with elements. Even though I had billions of credits there were almost no green element on the market- I bought them almost completely. So I really appreciate the element drop and the rate of course. When I do assault for element out of event time, i get ONE OF TEN (1:10) !!! drop rate for element. If I dont waste my charges on that, but rather on my credit leaking sources, then I have about 250.000k up to 1.000M with 10 hits of charges. Buys me lots more of element than wasting charges on assault. Fusion cores are cool, so I also appreciate those dropping- thanx again Devs!!! And complains should be only about minor skills. I enjoy the event. Good luck and lots of fun to ev'body
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby PACO » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 am

Jims, can we have a "mute" button here in forums like we have in the game?
Each time I see a message from popel I feel like when I woke up and see that my doggy has pooped on the floor. Im sorry to be gross, but I really feel like that.
BTW, cool event :-)
PACO

Postby popel » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 pm

paco don't come here if u don't like any changes. you r a old player....how u ll like effective changes?? why don't u leave lol?? i believe u have everything what u need here, so now please leave.... i come here because i still need lots of credits for my lower lvl accounts, i am interested in alliance war tournament. i think u need nothing paco!!!! so take rest lol...
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Hydrocrazy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Where did the debris field go? Is that part of the event over?
Hydrocrazy
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Thone » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Lol.. if u need make a complaint then make up your own thred popel! This is for the event, not for your lil whines and shit.
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features