UPDATE: News Flash!!!!!

UPDATE: News Flash!!!!!

Postby McBeard » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Thanx to a very VERY generous, and SELFLESS soul, PE lives on. *my hat goes of to you sir*
PG might gain new life if we might find someone with the same zeal and aptitude, to find the time to help fix a few things.....
Wait a sec, *slaps self in face with limp cow Dick*, shit, what I meant to say, is it would be great to have an actual Dev TEAM, that had the resources to bring Galaxia into relevancy. We, the player base, have always made this game what it was. Sure, from time to time, the devs threw us a bone. However, on the whole, the thoughts and prayers of the player base,*cough cough MERIT buyers and day one players* largely went ignored.
The introduction of the LEGACY SERVER was a lame effort to satiate those that knew better. And demanded better. *it was cool for about 7 days. Or 30 seconds depending on your demeanour*
I'm speaking for those that miss the "Good Old Days". Those that remember a time when we counted the seconds until we could log in to this realm!
Nostalgic? Definitely! For all those that remember and find what I've just said as relevant, cheers!
Thanx for listening.
Sincerely,
The Beard.
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: UPDATE: News Flash!!!!!

Postby herryballz » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 pm

I guess PE is bringing in all the coins for the devs I can't believe we are still around waiting on these lazy individuals to do something not that we are Geeks just that we are badass at gaming. Props fellows! nellA out...
herryballz
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Return to Updates & Features