missing iftekhar,virus & xenon

Re: missing iftekhar,virus & xenon

Postby h2h » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Your ans have no logic bud!begging never give u so much!!if its true thn all begger gonna rich man!!lamfo
h2h
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby h2h » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Your ans have no logic bud!begging never give u so much!!if its true thn all begger gonna rich man!!lamfo
h2h
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby juggliar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm

@Iftekh2h: coming up with a new alt? Haha! :-D Checking up ur reputation?
Stop smoking dat shit, if u aint stand it
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby RaislinX » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:33 am

I'm surprised the good Dr. even responded. He didnt have to do so. You're a bottom feeding, lying, cheating, begging piece of feces fecktard. Well documented when you got busted. Go crawl back in your cave.
RaislinX

Postby Gunnant » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Really? Iftektard got bored sitting on all of his alts and treasures? I don't know now if it is good or bad. When he was active he was the most hated person in game. We were united in one dream to kick his acne arse. Now tard is gone. Maybe he is cheating people in clash of clans or stealing money on Indian market. Can't mind how many time he spent on all of his affairs. I hope I'll never see a message from him, but telling the truth I will be missing in cold and lonely winter night. Like in one of my favorite song: beside the money in my live I need only enemy. Lol!
Gunnant
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby TENCOWS » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Ift and his bum buddies were scammers beggers and thieves! He set up elaborate trades to steal gear.. I lost gear and credit to him.. absolute scum, not missed by me at all.
TENCOWS
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Thone » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:28 am

H2h I'd like to show you how they all scammed and begged for gear. So let me take all of yours away and shut you up for being a little wise a$$. Iftek and his buddies are nothing compared to The Federation, The Brotherhood, They've been in one of the big wars in pg. Hated, but made the game fun! Unlike iftek, who wouldn't stop begging and being self proclaimed. On the other side. Everybody in pg back then made the game fun! Not to mention The Freaks and Janus, in their prime! Also Shadow Falls! Cerberus, Firestorm! The French mate: Enky and his buddies!!! Spacecowboys, before cowboy88 took over it! Although Skywalker was delusional, his alliance was pretty sturdy! Ninjas! The guy named gono666, although he was weak and all but the couple of months he played, he made it fun! Creating havoc and all! There are a bunch of players and alliances that will and are being missed!! But iftek and his buddies will not be missed!
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby clinton74 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Good times back then.
clinton74
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ardentis » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:06 am

Great times back then. Battles were intense and lasted for hours. I bought hundreds of dollars of merits. Yeah, I miss the old days.
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:30 am

Bumpbumpbump
TheAdmiral

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions