New ideas suggestions...

New ideas suggestions...

Postby juggliar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi Devs,
First of all thanks for this great event. Drop rates improved like always, after a while and made me happy. Good job.
But now I have two ideas which might be considered as interesting or useful.
First: in the army list on the right hand side are the remove buttons. When I check my army, sometimes I hit accidentally the remove button and then he is not part of my army any more instantly. Could you please add a confirmation to that? Something like "You really want to remove from your army?"
When I hit the sell button in artillery, I am also luckily asked if I want to do that, when hit by accident. I would really appreciate that.

Second: a completely new idea and feature which could be interesting for all of us: how about introducing the possibilty to loot someones gear if he has not been playing for a longer period of time- let's say 6 months for instance or one year. So that means on one hand, when profiles are left alone long time, active players get the chance to loot some interesting things from earlier events and those are not completely lost, when an account is dead, and on the other hand this would bring people to play more often and not leave their accounts unused for such a long time. Profit for all sides and a win/win situation!
How does that sound?

Thanks for any concerns or serious discussion about that.

Greetz to all
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Re: New ideas suggestions...

Postby juggliar » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:29 am

Also: How about to offer a possibility to sort artillery by strength of attack and defense. Although Overlord Fusion cores or Fusion Frigates are most strongest in my repertoire, they are all found at bottom of listing, which makes it very hard to calculate the actual power available.
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Jugg your 1st idea was added to the to do list already,as far as the 2nd idea there was something similar mentioned a long time ago but more broad based for all accounts. It was also mentioned for alliance wars if alliances had a hangar you might be able to loot from the alliance hangar. Who knows when any updates will be released or are any of them being worked on at all would be nice to get some feedback from the devs
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Also: unbranded fusion cores, messihiahianian ships and else show up under loots, when branded with elements some of them show up in 'Ships' when I check others profiles, some others don't. Also on marketplace: some are sold under loots, Fusion Drive Frigates are to found in 'Ships'.... And so on! Can we please get some order in this???
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:40 pm

DEEEEEEEEEEEVS??!!!??? are you spending the merrits you earned with me on Hawaiiiiii at the beach? No WiFi rhere? ;-)
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby imjimsmith » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Still here. We're working on a few updates for the anniversary event, so I don't know that we will get these suggestions in before then, but I'll add it to the list.
A conservative at 20 has no heart, and a liberal at 50 has no brain.
imjimsmith
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Remee » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

Had an idea to encourage more people to play more actively daily. It would be a daily participation bonus. Say if someone burns all their charges once a day on the engage list or if they burn off a high percentage of fuel in doing missions daily. They'd receive a small prize like one elite token.
Remee
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Remee » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 am

Also had idea for tweaking the alliance wars to make it more interesting and to curb the amount of fake wars.There have been ideas about the losing team losing gear, but instead of gear a percentage of upgrade. Say a percentage of equipment gets downgraded from level 3 to level 2. Or possibly happens on both sides of the win or loss. The losing team loses a percent of upgrade and depending on the point difference so does the winning team any where between zero percent on up depending on the point spread. The winning team a smaller percent of course.
Remee
Explorer
Explorer

Postby clinton74 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Like your first idea. Daily rewards or even more frequently mini events, say for tokens, cards, elements, or upgrades would definitely help. As for Alliance wars, we all know that the system is broke. I for one dont have the answer but loosing upgrades while playing a broken part of the game just doesn't make sense. With that said if the problem was somehow fixed and they introduced daily or mini events to allow those who participated in wars to regain thier lost gear would be great and a win win situation.
clinton74
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Remee » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:27 pm

I see what you mean about losing gears in a broken system. That also makes sense. I was talking to a guy at work about an online game like ours that he was playing. He said the fun of it was they devs put on a Mini event at least monthly in wich rare loots dropped that could give you a temp leg up in the next guy or were so rare they were good for trading for what you need. The point was the events happen often enough to keep the game interesting.
Remee
Explorer
Explorer

Next

Return to Suggestions