New ideas suggestions...

Re: New ideas suggestions...

Postby clinton74 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:10 am

Exactly. This game, like all other successful games, is directly related to the effort the devs put in. If you keep it fresh the players will come and if the players come the chance for them to buy merits increases. It is not complicated. It's just about caring and putting in the time.
clinton74
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby popel » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:34 am

when i attack any lephram, use some red gears automatically though i have full set of blue. why? plz fix this problem. i can select blue gears but against any human i need red also. its not possible to select blues for one time and red for another time....devs i think its a weak point of this game. it should automatically use best colors.....thx :-)
popel
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby ebmc2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Maby its time for a complete revamp of the game. Anyone play boom beach yet? I think I would be cool when you attack someone you get to see battle take place. To adjust mid battle if necessary. People are more visual now a days and with phones being more advanced they want to see more action. Just saying..
ebmc2009

Postby ZeroC00L » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:22 pm

One could add alliance events, that are not wars. Like alliance wars with assault teams. The loot could then be non token related. It could help weaker alliances to build up their acts quicker.
ZeroC00L
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Previous

Return to Suggestions