New contest idea

New contest idea

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey jims and kevvo, here is a new contest idea for you guys, do a event storyline contest here in the forum, you can suggest a topic for which way you want the story to go and choose the best story of your choice that you like the best. Winner can win merits for the event, I would say between 200 and 300 merits to give the community the incentive to write a good storyline. You can start a new thread for the contest and lock it down after a week so no more stories can be submitted, should only be one winner no runner ups only one prize.
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Re: New contest idea

Postby ebmc2009 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:34 pm

I have a story line. Galaxia a once thriving system of galaxies. A time when you didnt need 3 alts and 30 merits to take down the drunken pilot. Gear was affordable. Banter ruled the Tavern. Out of the blue a mega black whole, a giant VOID over took Galaxia sucking all life and everything which was good out of the system. Now all that remains is just a memory of its former self. A few great warriors from the past sadly remain wishing the void would have taken their lives then so they wouldn't have witnessed what was to come. Those who still wander across the wasteland of Galaxia search for new hope, a new beginning. Then there was a light in the distance. It was hard to make out. Was it the Dirty martini? Flag ship of the great Andy?? Is that a green lephraim suit? Did I hear a goat?? Dammit jims those aren't soccermoms panties. Bahahahahaaa.... No it was Ps4 our savior..... . Control alt delete........later clowns
ebmc2009

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 pm

You're right dp that Galaxia was once thriving with life, but now it's pretty much a barren wasteland with very little activity from what I can see anyway, I just thought that this idea would bring a little bit more participation from what's left of the community and promote a little more activity. Hell who knows it might free up a little more time for the devs to get some updates done and create more activity in the game.
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby ebmc2009 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:50 pm

It is a good idea dk
ebmc2009

Postby juggliar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 am

You guys really forgot ONE important thing: the special relationship between The Lephram and the Inok. Why can the Lephram use ion gear with such a power? In ancient times the Lephram were bred by the Inok and gave them their special powers too... You all know, it's true..!
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Thone » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:55 pm

I'm sorry. I was that Inokian who fvcked that Lephram! It was all my fault!
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby beloved » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 pm

I am the inok that fvcks you all. Just remember that.......
beloved

Postby ebmc2009 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Inoks lick the floors of my flag ship clean.. Except for you Dk of course lol
ebmc2009

Return to Suggestions