Massive Wipeout

Re: Massive Wipeout

Postby Thone » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:08 am

It should've been pretty obvious if you just tried logging in with you're email and password. You're welcome(:
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Pax » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:02 am

Thone- it's a bad idea. Most of my army is inactive. If you take away the inactives, we may not be able to field a full army. I applaud what ur trying to do but I think it would have unintended negative consequences.
Pax

Postby Thone » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:38 am

Lol u just need 255 members mate.. I'm sure there's a lot of players out there playing .. plus the new ones to come in. And in case, then it would be fair if u won't lose your army count if they're already in ur army and they happen to be a part of the wipe out. Ul just have to log back in with email and password and Ul be in.. with ur account completely the same! But hey.. I just presented and idea.. the devs have something better in mind haha(;
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby TheAdmiral » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:03 am

Thone- i am farming a bunch of inactives. Big money- REALLY big money to be had. I'd prefer to keep those accounts.
TheAdmiral

Postby Thone » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:00 am

Haha same here mate.. but there's other ways of getting money. The game didn't start with inactives full of cash in their pockets.. we found a way to over inflate everything lol so we would be ok.. stop b!itching, everybody has it easy right now in these times of awful peace.
Thone
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't think we have to worry about a mass wipe out of players, if the new gears are as fragile as what Jim's is saying we may see a mass destruction of the new gears so I hope you all have a good stockpile of gears for when and if they start disappearing out of your inventory, This is just a theory not fact, so we will have to wait and find out what the devs have planned
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Caesar » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:01 am

If gear starts breaking here like it foes in pe, I will not be happy.
Caesar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby juggliar » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:32 am

Same here! After I spent alot merrits on the new gear, got rid of all old gear, because of high upkeep cost, and they damage it, or lower effectivity or whatever, then I'm really done with it. Promise! I spent money for merrits, I could have bought an SPS 4 for that. If this happens, I become ATM and quit!!! Definitely!!!
juggliar
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Dr Kevorkian » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:22 am

Jugg I don't see a problem with gears breaking down as long as they have a good supply of gears and upgrades coming in
Dr Kevorkian
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ardentis » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm with jugg on this. I don't want my gear breaking down. That's why I don't play pe. Devs- leave my gear alone please.
Ardentis
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Previous

Return to Suggestions