BOTS leads the game unusable for the honest player

BOTS leads the game unusable for the honest player

Postby Lisias » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 am

Dears,

This is it.

It's not possible to be a honest player in this game. The state of the things are that or I start to create bots and bounty accounts for myself, adhering to this obnoxious and dishonest practice, or stop playing.

Since my life is too short to waste it doing things I don't like without any gain, I'm freezing my account until this is fixed.

There's no way to start a war with people that can always hits you at ridiculous low costs. Midian Alliance, I'm pointing fingers on you.

This can be a great game, this can be fun. But vandalism must be punished. Until there, my greetings to the developers with my hopes that *Void helps to handle this (and many other serious) issue.

I plan to come back, but not until I can play a honest and fair play.

The History so far:
1) I was being bountied for no reason for a week
2) Started to bounty-back
3) When the bountied guy started to spend too much money on me, another one tooks his place
4) I insisted on bounting back
5) When the new-bountied guy started to spend too much money on me, another one tooks his place again.
6) This time, the bounter is not even disguised as a real player.

Attached, screenshots of my claim. Please not that UNDER NO CIRCUNSTANCES I'm making a complain on the people that bounty me with their real accounts, neither to the guys that collects them. THIS IS FAIR GAME, when made with your account.
Attachments
Bounty_Bots.reduced.jpg
Bounty Bots evidence
Bounty_Bots.reduced.jpg (797.65 KiB) Viewed 5650 times
Lisias
Explorer
Explorer

Re: BOTS leads the game unusable for the honest player

Postby goatfan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 am

Anyone can use their given additional account at lvl 50 anyway they choose.
goatfan
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Soccermom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 am

Part of the ame that we have all had to deal w
Soccermom
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Lisias » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 am

You most of all, since you claimed ownership of a lot of 65 level players (including the Midian owner).
Lisias
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Soccermom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 am

Lmao I know u aren't referring to me... My "bots" are pretty well known. BTW be careful when throwing the term "bots" around because a second acct/device is not a "bot" unless you have hacked the game and have some type of actual program running it. I own multiple devices and have Accts I use to bounty at times but I don't use programs. I use my own fingers/hands. I'm good with those!! ;)
Soccermom
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Soccermom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 am

Also goat doesn't use programs (to my knowledge) to bounty either which eliminates that it's an actual bot other than in name.
Soccermom
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Lisias » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 am

*Mom: you're wrong.

We don't have to deal with it. We can choose NOT TO PLAY, and, so, NOT TO PAY (the main purpose, on the developer's point of view, of any enterprise - and CODXP is a enterprise, I'm right?).

If the people that thinks this is alright is enough to pay the bills, so it's ok. There're plenty other games around, all I need is to starting search for one I like instead of spending money reactivating my character.

But I don't know of any really successful game that allow this kind of shortcuts on warfare: Life is already unjust, we don't need a game to live this.
Lisias
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Lisias » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 am

Well, I also don't know if Goat is using bots.

But I know that he's claiming ownership on players that are connected with my claims.

"Tell me whom you love, I'll tell you who you are"

**EDIT: typed "boat" instead of "bot" X-P
Last edited by Lisias on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisias
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Lisias » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am

*Mom, sorry about the confusion I created by not addressing my posts. :-)
Lisias
Explorer
Explorer

Postby imjimsmith » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 am

Go Turd Burglar Go! lol

I think the moral of the story is not to mess with monsters.

And to play devil's advocate (as someone who may or may not have made and maintained an account solely for the purpose of creating and/or maintaining havoc) a character made to place bounties is still a legitimate player, though one who may have different goals for the game. You want to earn kills, loot items, earn income, where as the midianbountybot shown in your 'screen shot' (awesome BTW) may simply exist to make you freeze your account. Who's winning?

As the fine-furred goat pointed out, the game was designed to give people two characters on a single device. Some people chose to keep two accounts vying for ranks while some of us chose to make trash accounts to try and get under people's skin. It is simply another way to play the game.

If you don't like it, go to Settings > Applications > Project Galaxia and select "Uninstall." When asked why you're uninstalling, choose the option that says, "Whiny 13 year old girl can't play with the big kids."

Cheers buddy! Message me in-game when you unfreeze and I'll show you what a real bounty party looks like.
A conservative at 20 has no heart, and a liberal at 50 has no brain.
imjimsmith
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to Report a bug