Re: this is just a test

Postby Goat2 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 am

Hahaha, I found it humorous. :-)
Goat2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Soccermom » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:56 am

Lmao that's cute... What I find funny is I get the "cheerleader" reference quite a bit, I always find that funny. ;)
Soccermom
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Synapse » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 am

lol I post way too much analyses to not be called a geek I think. But I must fall into some weird loophole in the clicke system because I get way more ass than a geek should, and I can say only a small few have been busted/slightly above average.
Synapse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Ownyou » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 am

See I was gonna leave it alone, all I did was a simple mistake by overlooking the buzz and i corrected it thanks for pointing that out for me snap, but then yall thought I was trying to " boost " my forum post. If I wanted to do that all I would have to do is go on everyone else's thread and write something on there. Crying don't think so. Take you comments and crawl back in the hole that you came out of cone. I'm on very few threads unlike most.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Synapse » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 am

own your getting overly defensive here they were all just joking around lol. Your only going to encourage them...
Synapse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Ownyou » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:25 am

I know how it works, somebody makes a mistake and everyone jumps on the band wagon of insulting the person that made a mistake, I don't put up with the bs and I will defend myself because im not a punk. If you want me to sit back and just take it sorry I won't do that.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Soccermom » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 am

I'd blow it off own you... @ synapse, it may be my age but I married my hubby due to his intelligence more than anything else. I love that he's as smart as he is, he's no geek but has a lot of knowledge which some put into that "geek" range. I'd take it as a compliment!! Lmao!! Run w it babe, make geek the new... Ugh, ok... Well, make it cool. Lol
Soccermom
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby coneras » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:57 am

Oun, that is EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING. I would like to thank you. You are the reason that I decided to post here. Anyway, if you know how it works then you must know what your supposed to do. It's not rocketsci- well maybe it is for you. @synapse, well actually now adays geeks get a lot. It's the nerds who fundamentaly can't. @soccermom, there's always a popular cheerleader in the whole thing, lol. @karma, no offense at all, I heard you were annoyingly angry a lot and so you got the hot head, which is cool you always have a girl and get into interesting situations. @goat, it seems appropriate:)

Own is more like the problem child!
coneras
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ownyou » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 am

Coneras apparently your the kid that has home study and stays on your moms tit, just saying, if we r gonna start putting labels on people I think that's a good on for you. To the people that do know me in game, i like grapes.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby mcbeardscock » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am

Will always be BIGGER than yours!

LOL! Ehemm... i mean testing.

;)
mcbeardscock
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext