this is just a test

Re: this is just a test

Postby coneras » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Owny, buddy, pal, amigo, dumbaśs. Everyone studied at home, its not just you, me, and everyone else on galxia when they were in school. When you were/are in high school you would be introduced to home work, which is actually work at home. And yes I don't know how you found out but yes I did my homework when I was in hs! Do ya here that I DID MY FVCKEN HOMEWORK BIG WHOOP! As for mommy tits, I recall something mayhem said that mommy tits=sm, but if that doesn't mean that then you must be refering to your mother issues. And grapes? Really? U mean there is the geek, cheerleader, hot head, popular dude and the grape lover. Lmao! Listen you may wanna check up on high school musical, its boring but it gives you a gist if what the high school cliche is. All I know is that you probably didn't go to high school. Pity tho, you would have been at least turning your lessen there than here. I hope you will learn from this oney.
coneras
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ownyou » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 am

It took you four days to come up with that! Poor soul, you need to start over and try again, first of all when you talk to me,man up and get the tit out of your mouth, secondly when talking to me address me as dad, or like you mom calls me, OH GOD OH GOD!
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby coneras » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am

Like I said, I don't check the forums much. Don't even log on most days. It's only when I'm bored. So be glad youre keeping someone from gettin bored, way to go grape boy! As for addressing you dad then you must be 70+? That or you just like to think your old? What's wrong with you? I thought the concept of galxia was that we were all young a pretty. Maybe you didn't get the memo baby boy? I mean you are Sooooo stupid that it made me want to actually post somethin on here for the first time. Listen you wanna fight? Come out from behind the wall and let's play. Your pathetic, you know that?
Last edited by coneras on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
coneras
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Synapse » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 am

young, dashingly handsome, smart, and modest.

though I can only speak for myself
Synapse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby coneras » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 am

Now there is a guy who isn't afraid to tell the truth about himself. What about you owny? You should take notes.

you like grapes? Well I don't don't discriminate between fruit, I am ok with apples and oranges buddy.
coneras
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ownyou » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 am

So serious, must have struck a nerve huh? My how the tables have turned. Oh I'm happy I amuse you, keep posting I have plenty more were that came from fucktard. Oh yeah, I'm not a coward you can look me up lvl 27 on the elites list crotch hound, I'm sure your a higher lvl so if you want to feel good about yourself again, there you go buddy.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Synapse » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 am

it's nice seeing two people I don't know going at it for once

*grabs popcorn and a liter 'o cola*
Synapse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby coneras » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 am

Well like I said, I don't post much but sometimes it gets stupid and people need to bully those idiots back into line, got it? Hound, I get it you have identification issues. You wanna be a posting freak here right? So when people start attacking you you get all defensive and say you an elite. Whoop de double do! That means practically nothing nowadays, maybe it did around the time this game started. So I need to leave for work. The discussion is over buddy, learn your lesson and move on.
coneras
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Ownyou » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am

Oh yeah now you know who I am, that's about right, goes to show you who the coward is . Now like I said before crawl back into your hole, latch back onto your moms tit and STFU already you bore me. Oh that was just an easy link to find me.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Ownyou » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Another thing, if you call me out I don't back down, unlike you I do man up, I dont give a dam what lvl you are, if u gonna run your mouth back it up punk.
Ownyou
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic