Gun Control

Gun Control

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:04 am

What if we repeal the second amendment and only find out later that it was a conspiracy by a budding tyrannical dictator only doing the bidding of a multinational conglomerate to disarm the American patriots , who as we all know are the last defense of this country against the globalist Satan worshipping muslims?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Gun Control

Postby ElmoTheShort » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:54 pm

We could just drop the entire bill of rights. Why should we just pick and choose instead of just getting rid of all them rules that add up to us being free.
ElmoTheShort
Explorer
Explorer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Exactly.

We need to take the good with the bad.

Which is one reason why attacks on the free press should not be tolerated. It's the same reason hate speech is allowed. The second we start making exceptions the tyrants take control.

The Right to Bear Arms is a fundamental of keeping this country free. However, that does not mean giving guns to everyone with a pulse. You need to undergo an interview ,FBI/ATF background check and get fingerprinted to possess a Class 3 firearms license. I see no reason why reclassification of an AR or AK platform shouldnt fall under these same guidelines , especially in light of the last decade of children being murdered by this tool.

I am more than willing to undergo the proper background check and So should anyone that gives a shit about the lives of innocent people.Car companies fucking fought seatbelts for Godesses sake, of course any company is going to fight regulation when there's shareholder profits are at stake, but at what cost of human life?

When was the last time you heard of someone with a Class 3 ( the license to posses among other things fully automatic, short barrel and supressed weapons)commit mass murder? I have meber heard of a case. And I think common sense tells us all those tools are much more lethal.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby ElmoTheShort » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm

I’m a gun owner and would have no problem with them adding more steps in the process of getting a firearm. It’s way to easy to walk away with a long arm in this country. I also feel that there should be much more severe penalties for those that use firearms to commit crimes. It’s only fair if you make something harder for law abbing citizens that you make it miserable for the criminals. The only reason the AR systems have become so popular for killing is because of the politicians and the media preaching to the wack jobs out there that it is the perfect killing device.
ElmoTheShort
Explorer
Explorer

Postby klaw81 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm

To those that bought guns legally and use for self defense or in the case of hunters (for food). I think we have enough laws. Case in point the ppl in gangs obtain them illegally and there's no stopping them. So making it harder for intelligent and knowing when to use defending oneself or family. Might deter gang members from killing law abiding citizens. I at one time had the F.O.I.D. card although was to lazy to ever buy a gun. That and there not cheap. My brother has a AR-15 and a handgun. He also I can say I'm proud of as he served in the military. I unfortunately would of been DQ feom military as they ask about medical information which as a child I had Asthma/bronchitis.
klaw81
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby klaw » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm

And it seems this thread died. From not feom*
klaw
Explorer
Explorer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am

I am a hunter and gun owner. But claiming your family will grow hungry or get murdered because you dont have access to an AR15 is a shit argument.

You're a fucking retard if you think gun laws are too strict.

The argument if we regulate legal sales of guns criminals will have the upper hand. Criminals are always going to be able to buy cheap guns. But how many of the recent school shootings can be blamed on illegally obtained firearms?

Opiates are illegal on the street but free at the Dr and your insurance will pay. Are the Oxys you get from the Dr any less lethal or addictive than the ones you buy on the street? Should we keep giving sad mommies opiates because junkies can buy them, so why can't sad mommy keep slurping them down with box wine?

If I'm going to do something illegal with a firearm, am I gonna drop 6 bills at the Cabelas or buy a stolen one for $50? You're right criminals are Lways going to be criminals, but that doesn't justify free guns for every hillbilly with an ID and a pre paid Discover card.

I want regulation. It makes my skin crawl when I'm next to a guy at the gun counter who's never even touched a gun in his life can slap down his Visa and walk out with a murder tool.

I have a license to drive a car, Why? Why do I have to demonstrate I can safely operate that dangerous piece of equipment before I can use it? If you have a drivers license, should you be able to drive a tank? If you stop God fearing honest Americans from owning tanks, only tank thieving criminals will have tanks. Hopefully they never get Big Boy Boomaroos...

Deep. America. Derp

If we want to seriously get a handle on gun control, take the money you're going to spend on lobbying for gun control and start giving a discount to 18 year old brown kids and accept EBT. They will be illegal in less than a week.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Suzzzeeq » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:11 am

LOL Gun control...the only reason we willneed guns at this point is against other Americans. If Russia invades, they will shut down our infrastructure and use drones. Barely a reason for a high power to use guns. Very 1950s Merica reasoning. Luv me some Penguin, but........Didn’t Snowden teach you guys anything???
Suzzzeeq
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 pm

In case you couldn't see through my bullshit, I'm pro gun control.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Overo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Naw, guns are fine in the right hands.

Just like my boobs
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to General