Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby Panda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm

So what, there is absolutely nothing illegal with what Jr did. It's not illegal and campaigns have been doing it for years and years.

N2b, I do think something you said earlier was right when you said Trump was caught of guard and surprised. Where you were wrong is that I think what surprised him was the extent Obama and the democrats went to disrupt, create chaos, leak intelligence , gather data, unmask and plan all this nonsense upfront. All to try to destroy Trump's agenda, which unfortunately destroys our country even further. Obama was without a doubt one of the worst presidents in our history, and as it turns out one of the most corrupt and unethical as well. Here is a few things I base this on

1. Obama is caught on tape telling the Russian ambassador "tell Vlad I can do more after the election". I'd love to know what that meant.

2. Hillary does the uranium deal with Russia which gave them 20% of our uranium. After doing this deal millions pour into the Clinton foundation.

3. Days before leaving office Obama signs an executive order that allows 17 government agencies to share intelligence data without a warrant and all 17 agencies are allowed to see the raw data before implementing required privacy policies. This is why the leaks are happening.

4. Democrat party receives op research data on Trump from the Ukrainians through Chalupa.

5. We now know that the Russia lawyer that Jr met with was denied a Visa into the country but was granted a special parole by the Obama Justice dept in 2015 which expired and then she was granted a non immigrant visa in June 2016, just in time for the meeting with Don Jr. Coincidence maybe but I highly doubt it.

I said it before, I have to hand it to Obama and the democrats, they planned this shit out well. Fucking shitbag move that only hurts our country even further.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Yeah, and he made NASA create child sex slaves on Mars, right? Nothingburgers galore.

They knew they were gonna lose, what with the incorrect polls and the popular vote and all, they decided to really set America back with all that treason nonsense.

How many people is the meeting up to now, 8? And we're missing the identities of a couple. That isn't weird. NothingThickburger, new from Hardee's.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Still nothing illegal about it. It was the lawyer that brought the extra people, you seem to have missed that one.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:22 am

Going to the press to be "transparent " after lying over and over again about having no contact with Russians, then surprise! More meetings with Russians? Why when being transparent did Trumpys Muppet spawn lie about who and how many people were in the meeting? Was that transparent, or did they just forget again?

Charles Manson didn't actually kill anyone himself, but was still responsible, it's called conspiracy.

You don't even have to be successful to be guilty of it. They didn't just make up the law to "get" Trumpy, it's just a regular old law.

I missed all of those stories, which episode of Infowars are they from?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:35 am

Panda is right. The stories are well documented- google them.
TheAdmiral

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 am

She also had a satanic child sacrifce sex cult at a pizxa place in DC, also very well documented.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 am

I heard about that. The Chucky Cheese on DuPont circle, right?
Pax

Postby Tiggies » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 pm

That last eventburger was great. Can't wait for the anniversaryburger.
Tiggies
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Thresh » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 am

I'm constantly surprised how every time Trump does something wrong or he or his family is accused of something that it turns out to actually be the fault of Obama or Hillary - I didn't realize that they had so much more power than the current President of the United States - here I was thinking that Trump was responsible for some things as President but I guess he is just another victim - I'll say a little prayer for him
Thresh
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:55 am

During President Obama’s 8 years on office, Democrats controlled Congress for the first 2 years, Congress was split for the middle 4 years, and Republicans controlled Congress for the last 2 years.

He's so sneaky how did he do all those bad things un-obstructed for so long?

The best they could come up with was "show me your birth certificate"?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions