Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 am

You made my point precisely.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Snufalupagus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 am

The funniest part of this thread continues to be that Pax and Admiral are the same person. He messed up and responded as Admiral when a question was asked to Pax back on page 9-10. He continues to agree with himself lol. I guess it makes it seem like there is more Trump supporters. People are fuckin weird..
Snufalupagus
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby TrumpsTinyDick » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 am

Everything VP says from this point on is 100% accurate and I fully agree with him.

Just because Pax and Admiral both have a special relationship with the same person who is both of their sisters doesn't necessarily mean they are the same person.
TrumpsTinyDick
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Death111 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 am

So just because liberals dislike it, it means you like it? So let's clear one thing up then, you only care about pissing your fellow countrymen off, and not actually solving issues and helping people? Some fucking patriot. Your logical fallacy of its not liberal policy so it must be conservative policy is hilarious as well. 'It's not A so it must be B, ignoring the fact that it could easily be good ol shitty C."
Also just because someone disagrees with trump doesn't make them a neoliberal like obama. Things are much more complicated than that
Death111

Postby TheAdmiral » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 am

You make my point precisely. Shut up pax, ur, i mean admiral. Libtards seeing black helicopters love it!
TheAdmiral

Postby Fuckingbrutal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 am

No, I'm pax and admiral and penguin and Titus.
Last edited by Fuckingbrutal on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuckingbrutal
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby TitusOates » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 am

'I could go out and shoot somebody and they'd still love me.'Yeah, I'm beginning to get the blind adoration of trump supporters. Thanks guys. And yeah prolly misquoted a bit but y'all prolly think he never said it at this point. Don't like something? Simply call it fake news. The politics of the gullible and willingly deluded.
TitusOates

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 am

Idiocracy came earlier than we thought.

Stop talkin all faggy and tarded.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 am

Yeah, it's frigging hilarious.
TheAdmiral

Postby need2burn » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm

"There is, always has been and always will be extremists on each side. This has gone far beyond that though. There is an extremely large portion of the left that has absolutely gone viral. The amount of hate speech, and I mean violent hate speech on the left has reached a whole new level of insanity. Can you imagine if a republican comedian pulled a Kathy Griffin on Obama? What about the violent protests that you guys have been doing in mass. Asking for the death of cops. I could go on and on.
I'm sorry but those of you on the left need to start toning down your side and doing it asap before things get way out of control. " Panda, 2017

@Panda -

So when your side has literal hate speech meetups and a member rams their car into a group of ideologically-opposed people walking, is it time to start toning down your side asap? Since you blame all of one side (the left) for the shitty actions of a few, are you to blame for Charlottesville or am I missing something with your logic? Or is it going to be spun into the white supremacists are actually violent snowflake leftists?

@Jarstar -

Can you fix the forum encoding problem so quoting/bold/italics work again please?
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions