Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 pm

I should've said Trump-voter entitlement leeches, which voted Republican. Both sides are almost equal. From your source:

"But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey."

Meaning that when they have the title of Republican they say one thing, but another when they're politically conservative. This is a polling company, by the way. And whoa, Pew Research? Since when did you start believing polls again?

Those damn Mississippi, Tennessee, and West Virginia liberals.

https://www.hungerfreeamerica.org/blog/ ... ood-stamps

Non-profit, non-partisan charity data.

I don't even care that much about food stamps, they're a drop in the bucket compared to wasteful and egregious military spending and handouts to other countries. I just think it's funny that many Trump voters are on them, buying his bullshit thinking he's gonna make them rich.

I want candy and pop removed from eligibility, staples only. I'd also like a bit more humility involved, something that people should strive to get off of, not a monthly reloadable card with free cash becoming a way of life.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 am

I agree with N2B welfare and foodstamps are not meant to create a culture of helplessness under the current structure.

Put people to work for their "check". There are many charities that would benefit from that type of manpower resource and hopefully give some on the job training opportunities and skills that could be applied towards permanent employment.

However dirty lazy slacker libtards are not the only group of people who benefit from food stamps. Some people actually use their WIC card for food! It is regulated where I live on what you can and cannot purchase with them. These services should stay available to everyone as a transitional supplement to their income for people that just need to get through a rough spot.

I do a lot of volunteer work with a local food bank and who do you think I see coming though those doors? Do you think they are all lazy bum drug addicts? I mostly see single moms with kids, who most of them are working, they just just need a little help. I know my experience may be a snapshot of the big picture but its honestly what I see.

When we generalize any group of people we are the problem. I even admit that while I label all Trump supporters as sister fucking redneck retards, they more than likely don't all fuck their sisters ,so I am guilty of passing judgment without having all the factz. I'm gonna start spelling fact(z) with a Z. Maybe it will worm its way into the Trump dialect to describe alternative facts.

I think I'm zooted. I think this is a good argument?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 am

Blah, blah, blah. The market is at the highest it's ever been. GDP growth at over 3%- far better than when the libtards were taxing, spending and doubling our national debt. Cry all you want- Trump is doing a great job and it will only get better. 'lucky' enough to pay the death tax??? That us something I hear from lazy liberals who aren't willing to work hard for decades to amass wealth. Punishing people because they sacrificed and worked hard is part of the liberal mantra. Because I work 70-80 hours a week, work holidays, don't go on vacation so I can amass a few million dollars you want to take it away to piss away on some wasteful government program???? That needs to end now. And, yeah, news flash- just like the Roman Empire, Egyptian Empire, British empire etc. we can't afford it anymore. Stop building dams in Kandahar and fix Puerto Rico's shitty electrical grid. You libtards seem to think money grows on trees. It doesn't. We have finite resources and need to carefully use them. Taxing us more and more to piss it away overseas is idiotic and wasteful. If the Chinese stop buying our debt, we are done. 20 trillion in debt- yeah, the credit card is maxed out, thanks Obama. Imbecilic liberal 'leadership' has destroyed cities. It was destroying our country. Thankfully we have a Predudent who gets it. Where's that Russian collusion by the way??? Still waiting for that. Waiting. Waiting...
Pax

Postby need2burn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 am

Is your stupid leader aware that Puerto Rico is US territory and the population are US citizens?

Investigations take years dummy. The email scandal (I should specify Hillary's, because Ivanka and Jared have one too bite) took 2 years+. Are you stupid?
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 am

So you think the 1% that benefit the most from Trumps proposed tax plan "work 70-80hrs a week and don't take vacations" are the people we are talking about?

Us mostly hairless monkeys have short memories, so let me help you out...our country was on the brink of financial collapse and in the middle of 2 quagmire wars under the last Republican regime. Many of the people in Trumps inner circle are the people who caused this financial collapse with their predatory lending practices and bundling these risky mortgages into junk investments. They made boatloads of money at the expense of both Libtards and Red Blooded Patrriotic Republicans. I'm sure you remember hearing a little something about Goldman Sachs right? So, some of the Trillions defect spent were to bail the guys who caused the disaster in the first place with bi-partisan support.

Then you have the 2 wars, that had no end game and sacrificed the lives of more American sons and daughters (Libtards too and some of them even love people with the same genitals as them!). The checks were already filled out when he got into office, what was he supposed to do just stop funding the wars?

President Bush came into office with the budget projected to produce surpluses of $5.6 trillion over ten years (2002-2011)

You seriously might need some therapy and medication to bring you back to reality if you've gone that far down the rabbit hole.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:21 pm

When the 1% benefit ( which is a bullshit number btw), who also happens to be very large employers, they will hire people. It's a reduction in corporate tax too, that's millions of potential jobs right there. You democrats/libs never seem to grasp that. Here's a little secret for you, when more people are working that's good for All americans. Less entitlement benefits will have to be paid out, also good for ALL Americans. Those people will now be learning a new skill or have an opportunity to grow their income, also good for ALL Americans. There is a small metro town (300k people) in my state about 2 hours away from me where the unemployment is less than 2%, the average part time wage in that town is over $15 an hour. This is in what you would call redneck town I'm guessing.
What the national minimum wage is has ZERO effect in that community. The low unemployment rate has caused high demand for workers and employers have to pay more to get workers. That my friend is a win win. That's the free market system at work.

You guys have to stop with the whole 1% thing. That's Nancy Pelosi rhetoric, most Americans understand that a reduction in tax rates is good for our economy.

@VP

In reference to Bush surplus. That was a projection number only and it was projected by the CBO, the office that hasn't gotten anything right in history. You put a lot of faith in an office that has a zero success rate.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Dipshit. I did not get the 1% rhetoric from Nancy Pelosi and it's not rhetoric its fact. But retards cant differemtiate, so I dont expect you to understand.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:46 pm

I never said you got it from Pelosi, I said that it was the type of bullshit rhetoric that she uses. You know nothing about Trump's planned tax cut if you believe it only affects 1% of the country, absolutely nothing. How in the world can that be true when it's going to reduce corporate taxes. There is a shit ton of small business that would benefit from that. Small businesses account for over 60% of new job growth. So again the 1% crap is a joke. If just one large corporation brings its manufacturing back to the US it will blow that stupid 1% theory out of the water. Your awesome at being a chef, not so much as an economist.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Pax » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 pm

If you're relying on anything from the CBO, you must be completely delusional.
Pax

Postby need2burn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm

"My Council of Economic Advisers estimates that this change ... would likely give the typical American household a $4,000 pay raise."

....over 8 years.

He conveniently misleads you gullible minions and you buy it hook, line, and sinker. You probably believed him when he said that he wouldn't benefit from his own cuts, didn't you? Did you miss what his economic advisor tried to claim what you could buy with an $1000?

Come back to reality, you're living in fantasy land.

"You know nothing" says the guy who knows nothing. You get $40 extra a month for that new car, ask yourself what he gets.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions