Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 am

We've heard he wasn't*
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 am

You're mistaken again jabroney.

Jared Loughner was described as a liberal before his mental illness (paranoid schizophrenia) took control of him and gravitated towards the Tea Party before his assasinattion attempt on Gabriel Giffords.

But lets be honest politics had nothing to do with this one. Even if he stood on a chair and announced that he was an African Catholic peanut butter sandwich before he killed those people it wouldn't have meant his politics drove him to act.

That would be like saying my dog shit in my Ethiopian neighbors yard , so hes a racist. Someone with his mental illness can't have their politics to blame. He also thought woman shouldnt hold office, seems more like the current administration?

Was John Hinkley a liberal too? Did he try to kill Reagan to inadvertently injure Brady so he could later lobby against guns to get them taken away?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby RunsWithScissors » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:16 am

He can't even show a modicum of decency towards the family of a fallen soldier. Fighting with them over what he said ~ disgusting. Go figure it happens to be that particular soldier out of the four. Pathetic
RunsWithScissors

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 am

He's a puke. Why we even need a president at all is a question I ask myself more and more.

You guys seriously need a leader? For what? I don't need one, I've done just fine without one. They don't lead me worth a shit. Why we give one guy so much power is a pretty primitive idea. None other than reality-TV star Donald Trump could get us all killed if he wanted to with the literal press of a button. How you rationalize that is beyond me. Let's put Kim Kardashian in as five-star general while we're at it.

Any of you seriously believe you're free? Tell you what, come to my state and try and drink a beer in public and you'll find out how free you are.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

Hillary's email investigation took years? I honestly don't know how long it took but I do know it would have taken much less time if she hadn't illegally distroyed emails that were under subpoena, destroyed multiple devices (that she said didn't exist) that were under subpoena, push classified emails through a private server which was illegal as well as being under subpoena, push classified emails through the emails of her aids. Need I say more?

I would also add that Comey, the investigator, decided that this wasn't a prosecutable case and he wasn't the prosecutor nor the one who should have decided anyway. The coverup on the Clinton emails is vast. Now we know about Rosenstein's part in some of this as well. The vastness of this coverup is expanding everyday. Meanwhile the Russian collusion investigation has gone nowhere. Make no mistake either, Muller is going into places way out of the scope of this investigation and they still have nothing.

Now we have Samantha Powers saying the 260 people that she unmasked wasn't done by her but by someone else that used her name. You can't make this up.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:30 pm

So if we all today agree with Hillary Clinton being a proper cunt, then what?

You are still trying to deflect what Trump has done and is currently doing by bringing up something that is irrelevant to the immediate discussion.That's like getting busted as a serial killer and using the defense that OJ got away with murder, so you have to ignore your murders? It's the same thing. Why can't you see that?

Should we talk about how George Senior and Reagan, not only meddled in foreign elections they helped initiate and overthrow leaders of other countries by arming guerillas and drug lords? South and Central America was a playground for the CIA and weird covert military actions in the 80's. Should we ask the families of all the "collateral damage" during that time period if they see America as a great protector or terrorists? Should we talk about who truly helped the Taliban rise to power in Afghanistan? We could. We could learn lessons from the past and hold and admit our past mistakes. We could hold our tongues before we open our fat mouths to the rest of the world being fucking hypocrites about tyranny, but we don't. The fact is we have a fucking retard in office now and we should wait 20 years to look back and say what the fuck were they thinking, why didn't anyone stop this, it was so fucking obvious. But no you wanna see how it plays out. I bet you leave ball games in the 8th inning to avoid traffic if your team is losing, but your gonna play this one out until the end right?

Most Americans have too short of an attention span or just plain don't give a shit about politics because they are living in their happy little bubbles. Please don't take the lack of voter turnout as a acknowledgment that everything's peachy in the good old USA. It's just a testament to the stereotypes the rest of the world has about Americans.

Maybe we can have Kanye in 2020 if this celebrity douche thing continues? You can run a NASCAR driver next election and we will run Oprah, why not right?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm

I think the Panda Bot is broken. He can't even stay on topic.

"Gone nowhere."

Ayy, everybody, this guy on the internet knows every detail about the investigation, and he says nothing to see hear. Go back to sleep, he's got it all figured out. He didn't even spell the investigators name correctly, but he's got it.

More and more people are subpoenaed almost daily. And when did I defend Hillary exactly? Yes Hillary herself performed the recursive delete on all of her emails. Trump most be innocent and Hillary is guilty - thanks expert.

Show me one email more serious than the winner of the election colliding with a foreign adversary and then committing obstruction of justice by firing the acting head of the FBI because of "the Russia thing." Even Bill was investigated for Whitewater in 1994 which eventually led to his impeachment in 1998.

Why are you more concerned about where Robert Mueller is looking and how many were unmasked instead of the content that, and I have to remind you, you haven't yet seen? To quote your chum "don't look where the leaks are coming from, look at the leaks."

PS - Ivanka and Jared set up private email servers. Where's the outrage?
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Omg my voice to text left an e out of the guys name, I will go hang my head in shame. Your life has gotten so boring that the highlight of your day is to correct me on spelling now? Might want to find a hobby.

When the investigation is over and they've gone through all of Trump's stool samples and there is still nothing there I'll bet money that you still won't let it go.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby TitusOates » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Deleted.
TitusOates

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Of course, cherry pick the sarcasm, leave out any substance or responses to anything else. Typical of people without a satisfactory argument other than "but her emails." You brought it up yet can't close. We should call you John Lackey.

Meanwhile your shitty party is getting ready to gut net neutrality since your idiot in chief appointed a former Verizon lawyer to head the FCC. I hope you hate how the internet is now. I hope Phoenix Emperor is part of your future website package. The telcos think we're idiots, in your case, they're right.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions