Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Firing people you personally hire is not a sign of strength, it's actually a sign of great weakness.

1. It's a testament to your own personal inability to judge character.

2. A direct reflection of your inability to manage a team.

Poor leaders fire people, great leaders develop great teams. I think we know what kind of leader Trumpy is.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Who's next? I figured it would've been Kushy or Sessions. I'm gonna guess it's Sessions now with how much Trump ridicules him. Let's see if that coward fires him like the mean girl we saw today.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I know that we're safe and secure, made evident by the frequent turnover of those in top, appointed, positions of government - except of course his own family. Nothing concerning with that scenario.

Quote from the new secretary of State on Edward Snowden: "He should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence."

You Trumpy's sure choose odd heroes. "MAGA through surveillance state and death for those that whistle-blow" was just selected as Tillerson's replacement by your favorite stable genius.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:28 pm

His mental is so high. His mental is off the charts, he has the most mental out of anyone, believe me...
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby EvilWays » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:54 am

:)
EvilWays
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 am

Help me understand the Stormy Daniels lawsuit.

He is suing her for breach of a non-disclosure agreement about an affair that never happened and he didn't know about it? What was the nondisclosure agreement for then?

I can wait to hear about his weird gross little dick when she writes her book.

How is McCabes firing not another smoking gun in the hands of Trumpy? If Trump himself wouldn't have issued the veiled threat of him losing his pension this could have been easily been dismissed as a somewhat reasonable sacking.

But no, he had to open his big dumb mouth and make a point out of firing him 2 days before he was able to collect his pension. I would say that's retaliatory behavior at the bare minimum. It sure seems to me that threatenting that you can take away the pension of any civil servant if they arent favorable to you is a dangerous precedent.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:21 pm

He's prepping to fire Mueller right now. Trump knows Mueller has the goods on him, so he's raging on Twitter to his supporters about how the investigation should've never started because there was "no collusion."

Thing is it didn't start over his campaign's collusion. It started over Russian interference in the election. I bet Mueller had evidence of money-laundering and even possibly that the pee pee thing happened. Trump sees the subpoenas, indictments, guilty pleas, and document requests and probably sees the writing on the walls.

So now it's on to discredit the decorated Republican war hero, and lifelong lawman, Mueller.

Sometimes the cover-up is worse than the crime. He's acting so fucking guilty, he's been obsessed with the investigation since day one with the "they're not investigating me" bullshit.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Dan Scavino and Trump Jr's wives both filed for divorce. Trump's ex hired a criminal defense attorney as her divorce lawyer. Are they jumping ship? Is former Trump worried about charges?
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:28 am

Ooooh, seems Steve Bannon's Cambridge Analytica got busted for mining 50 million Facebook users' personal data to target them with fake news in support of Trump. So many gullible people fooled by fake news from the king who cries fake news. The irony.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Anybody else think it's interesting that Trump specifically demanded that Mueller not investigate his businesses? That is like agreeing to let a cop search my car and telling him he can't look in the glove box.

When he says he's going to look anyway do I then get to scream "WHICH HUNT!" and would I be taken seriously?

Edit: Oh noes, warrant issued for Cambridge Analytica! Deep state in there saving democracy! USA USA USA! Currently getting raided lol.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions