A new Realm suggestion for lower levels to high to buy-earn.

A new Realm suggestion for lower levels to high to buy-earn.

Postby milldogtjm1990 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm

The realm I'm suggesting we add, is Ranches of different types like the regular cattle ranch could 10-50fields clustered together to form one Ranch, and then for higher clusters use a higher amount. The other "ranches" could be dairy cows(milk), chickens Tyson & (white eggs) and vegetable farms as well these ones would use the farms. Both of these groups could for levels 10-20, 21-31, 32-42, 43-53, 54-64 and continued on if needed. This is just an idea for our beloved Developer - Emperor to use or not but property values and taxes could be applied.
milldogtjm1990
Onlooker
Onlooker

Re: A new Realm suggestion for lower levels to high to buy-e

Postby Marconi » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:16 am

+1
Marconi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new Realm suggestion for lower levels to high to buy-e

Postby klaw81 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Just an opinion here but I think your talking to dead air......haven't heard from Venom (last 2-4 months) or Kevin in forever. I still play but not seeing any Owner/Dev/Pear member in probably a year or more. Think this game on autopilot. Would be nice if someone (preferably Kevin) say "I have lost interest in being game owner and that I'll take serious offers on selling game or something to that effect. Even Venom saying hey all was nice run but I'm done with this game or I'm taking a break for 'x' amount of time.
klaw81
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Return to Suggestions