Your life events

Your life events

Postby Overo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:16 pm

I couldn't believe Superbowl LI went into overtime!! It was an historical event that will never be repeated.

I wanted to start a topic about once in a lifetime things that have happened in your lives. I'll tell you all some things that happened to me if others want to type about stuff that's happened to them..
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: Your life events

Postby Overo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Nobody? Ok, just thought it would be fun. Mehhhh

How about this? What was the best event(s) on PE and what were the circumstances that made them 'best'? C'mon guys and gals...I'm out of trisqets,bored and needy which makes me feel yucky. I'm not privy to the servers to help fix things, you are all I have.
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Snufalupagus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Patriots... Meh. What about the Cubs snapping a 108 year losing streak. Also won 3 straight to clinch after being down 3-1. Now that's memorable.
Snufalupagus
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Overo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:15 pm

True Snuf, when I saw that I almost fainted! Great example ^_^
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:23 pm

One of my best friends died when he crashed his car into a palm tree going 120mph.

We spent a truly amazing weekend in the border town of Nogales mexico. We got into a bar fight with like 10 frat boys, hit some insane strip club that didn't have music only a guy playing bongos and a gIRL named Rosa that could do a little nudie dance kinda back bend thing that left the top of her head on the floor while walking in a circle. One of my friends slapped the hand of a Federali trying to grab his drink from him before leaving a bar. A boxer and trainer to Mark Gastanau (still don't really know who that is) bought us poppers until my eyes literally bled from puking with the purse he won from his fight. The "bartender" would slam them on the table force them into your mouth, cover your mouth with a napkin shake your head and blow a whistle in your ear. Real pleasant, there was no refusing. My buddy tried to bribe 3 federalis who stopped us with a pocket full of change. We had to run though crazy neighborhoods to escape them. Once we got across the border we were stopped at a checkpoint and told the Borfer Patrol one of our friends passed out in th back of the truck was a hitchhiker that didn't speak any english. They roughed him up a bit but it was funny to us. A really "epic" weekend.

18 hours later my friend and his 2 passengers were dead. Even if it is cliché the day he died was the day I grew up and stopped fucking around with my life.

I think about him every day and I'm literally crying right now writhing this. I loved that guy and I miss him dearly.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Overo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Ohh my sweet Penguin you have a heart of gold. I'm torn now, broken and empathize with the pain you have endured. You need a hug. *bearhug tackles VP*

*bows head in silence*
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby khaymon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:04 pm

One time while i was driving my train back to my home station we witnessed a super nova for about 1.5 hours. Later i had looked it up and it was reported by observatories at about 48000 light years away. Kinda silly i know but i just happened to be in the right place to observe an event that took 48,000 to reveal itself
khaymon
Explorer
Explorer

Postby klaw81 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Cool
klaw81
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Overo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Whohoo Khaymon...now that is epic! ^_^
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sun May 14, 2017 9:07 pm

I know this probably isn't the right thread to suggest this but, do you think the Devs could continue to award Badges to Solo and Aladdin?

Just saw Solos name come up in the arena and it made me a little sensitive bitch. Those guys were solid parts of the community and we should continue to pay tribute to our fallen bros in some way?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Next

Return to Suggestions