Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

You are so naive to think a single thing that comes out of his mouth is genuine. I tale that back, you're a fool.

So. By the way I'm not a "liberal" im thr sense of the word you use.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 am

You must be a liberal if you dislike Trump. That's the only reason one would ever dare criticize him.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Marconi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 am

Nope, its trump first, then his brand, then his family. Everyone else? Expendable. Dupes. Patsies. Trump U student wannabes. Sincere self interest. That's it. You'll realize it eventually. The only genuine aspect to trump is his love of self and.maybe.those beautiful soft towels...
Marconi
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Panda » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 am

Yeah, America first, that's genuine. That he wants America to be prosperous, that's genuine. That he wants to keep Americans safe, that's genuine. I could go on and on and on but you will disagree with everything as usual.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

You do know the origins and implications of the America First movement right?

Search AFC America First Committee.

You could say it's a coincidence but I seriously doubt that our fat faced, red,human thumb of a former senior Trumpy Brietbart, ballsucker, advisor didn't see the paralell...

Steve Bannon if you didn't understand my very accurate description of him.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm

If he wants America first, he's going about it the wrong way and in stupid fashion. Insulting allies and reneging or pulling out of every fucking deal out there will guarantee that nobody will take the US at their word. That isn't how I do business, integrity is everything.

Prosperous sure, but who the fuck doesn't want the US to prosper? What a basic position to have for any leader. For him it's conditional on his family and interests getting top priority.

If he wanted to make America safe, he wouldn't threaten and allude to war every chance he gets. His rhetoric has solidified NK's nuclear program, which has only gotten worse. "Hurr durr, North Korea is starting to listen." A week later, hydrogen bomb test. Every time that "fucking moron" opens his mouth or tweets (like a 13 year old), it makes the problem worse. LOL he undermines people actually trying to do something. Maybe if he went to NATIONAL SECURITY briefings and listened to what the intelligence community tells him, your comment about safety wouldn't be so laughable. You think war with NK won't involve China? You think attacking Syria won't involve Russia? You're clueless. His actions are not those of a man who cares about safety.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm

He is a true patriot. That is what makes you cowardly sell outs so upset. Under his direction Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico are well on their way to full recoveries after back to back devestating storms. Obama never would have cut it. I wish Trump could get 3 terms!!!
Pax

Postby need2burn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Haha. Of course you wish he had 3 terms, you're anti-American! Go live in some dictatorship. A true patriot doesn't wrap himself in the flag, talk about what disrespect is, then go on to sell products with the flag on them. Maybe he has some left over paper towels for California. Puerto Rico doesn't even have power, dummy.

"I like people who weren't captured." -Pax's idea of a true patriot talking about a POW.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 am

Trumpy Bear is soo fucking patriotic!

The pull out American flag blanket is like being snuggled by freedom itself.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 am

He looks great in that flag! And, Puerto Rico's power problems are yet more evidence of the incompetence of liberal rule. Rife with corruption and incompetence, their 'grid' was already failing. Hey, you ever notice that the cities with long term democratic regimes in place also seem to have the worst infrastructure and community services? You tards think you can tax your way out of those problems. Never worked, never will. But keep trying little children- maybe a magical rainbow will come save you. 4 more terms!!!!!
Pax

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions