Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 am

I can't wait for him to take away your food stamps. A vast amount of Republicans are redneck leeches.

You gonna go fight in the wars this failure chicken-hawk starts?

If your messiah is doing so great, why did his approval rating drop even lower?
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:14 am

I wasn't referring to the man, but the Actual "Trumpy Bear". Look it up you will pee your pants.

Don't say he doesn't know about it or endorse it, because you know for a fact that the "Trump" name is a trademarked brand that he would use the shit out of the manufacturer if they were using it or any form if unauthorized.

Reality

Trumps 71st day at a golf course on Monday out of 263 days in office.

Direct quote from his Twitter
"Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter"

The White House has turned into an "adult day care center." Does that sound like Republican support?

The President repeated this claim in the Oval Office today, saying we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Why does the President keep saying this? It's not true, overall."

Sanders: "We are the highest-taxed -- corporate tax in the developed economy. That's a fact."

Yingst: "But that's not what the President said."

Sanders: "That's what he's talking about. We are the highest corporate-taxed country in the developed economies across the globe."

Yingst: "Sarah, so that's accurate, but the President keeps repeating this claim that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world."

Sanders: "We are the highest-taxed corporate nation."

Yingst: "But that's not what he said. He said we're the highest-taxed nation in the world."

Sanders: "The highest-taxed corporate nation. It seems pretty consistent to me. Sorry, we're just going to have to agree to disagree."

We are the 3rd highest in corporate taxes
and 17th in taxes. Why lie? Is it to cover up the lie that him lowering taxes is not in fact for the average household (100k per year Will save about $1000) or that his tax reforms primarily benefit the top 1% ? He stands to personally benefit $1.1B on the proposed estate tax reform alone.

Is that how we MAGA?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 am

According to Trump's economic advisor Gary Cohn, an extra $1000 is a ton of money.

"If we allow a family to keep another thousand dollars of their income, what does that mean? They can renovate their kitchen, they can buy a new car, they can take their family on vacation, they can increase their lifestyle," he said. "That's what our tax plan has to do."

The former president of swampy Goldman Sachs said that! This is how stupid gullible Trumptards are. They believe everything.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 pm

The death tax should be eliminated. You already paid taxes on that money. Why should you pay again just because someone died and didn't put it into a trust (plenty of ways the smart kids avoid taxes)? We need to stop wasting moneY on entitlements and stupid wars- all of them. Let china take over as the global policeman. Our empire is done.
Pax

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

So, tax breaks for the top 1% is why his supporters voted for him? That is a success you mentioned in your last list of good boy Trumpy deeds. Did someone tell him if he gets enough hold stars on the chore chart they would take him to Disneyland on Illuminati Day ?

Please look up Trumpy Bear, you won't be disappointed. I hear they take away a poor person's WIC card every time you buy one...
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Death111 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:05 pm

U want China to control the world in the same way that we do now? Foolish.
The 'death tax' affects only the richest of the rich. And you haven't already paid taxes on that money- your daddy has. And if you're inheriting enough to qualify under the tax ur lucky af anyway.
Death111

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 pm

It's like what, anything over $5.5 million is taxed? I agree on the point about it being already taxed but it's hard for me to feel sorry for them. I don't necessarily think the federal government will be responsible with it whatsoever. I could go either way on that one. The Reps would like you to believe that everyone is paying it.

Stop being global policemen +1. But then tell that to Trumpy and Syria.

Stop wasting money on stupid wars vs. "I love war" - Donald Trump.

Pick one. He wants war so badly.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 pm

@N2B

Vast amount of Republicans are leeches? You've gone completely mad. Why do these redneck Republicans vote for the party that wants to take freebies away then and the democrats vote for people who want to give out more freebies? That's possibly the dumbest thing ever said here. These Republican rednecks all live in the metro areas Yeah? Thats where the vast majority of government subsidy money goes. Oh yeah, those dam big city rednecks. Fucking riot. You need to seek professional help for your hate man, seriously.

A quote from a study on the subject.

"The impoverished, those who are more likely to need federal aid in a state, tend to vote Democratic according to Pew Research"
Last edited by Panda on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Death111 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Yeah I mean no one loves taxes but we need revenue even in the most libertarian ideal. I think our wealthy countrymen can afford to pay taxes on their inheritances
Death111

Postby Panda » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 pm

@Death

Look up what percentage of the total income tax collected is paid by the top 15% of wage earners. After you look it up and ponder the answer for a while come back on here and post why you think they should pay more.

On second thought before you come back here and reply on the above look up what percentage of their income the average person pays in total taxes. By total I mean everything, income taxes, sales tax, property tax, gas tax, road tax, social security tax, Medicare tax, tire tax, taxes on your utility bills, taxes on your cell phone bill, and the list goes on and on. Over 80 or 90 of them. What do we get for all those trillions of dollars in taxes? A government that can't do anything worth a shit. Oh yeah, we need to give them more. Brilliant idea.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions