Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby need2burn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:34 am

My point was well spelled out. About a fifth of the population voted for him, and he lost the popular vote, meaning, don't assume that he is what the people want. He also had the most votes ever against him.

I'll give him credit for sure, I didn't think he'd win, given his disgusting behavior and the party he represented generally tries to claim the moral high-ground. They've lost that.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:26 am

You all said it yourself, nobody voted for Trump, they voted for an outsider, Trump wasn't the sweetest deal, he was the only deal, not because of who he was, but you voted for the idea of fresh blood in the oval office and he talked the panties right off you guys didn't he?

You hoped for the same change Obama promised , except for racist, red neck, bible book values and he spoon fed you those ideas and you slurped them down, the only problem is you ordered a fearless leader and you got a giant toddler in his terrible 2s instead.

Now that the world has exposed and is so disgusted with Weinstein, it looks like Trump is next. What, you recorded that whole pussy grabbing comment? No big deal, I do it all the time , i just cant help myself, when youre rich theres nothing they can do...or is there?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:40 am

@N2B

Not true. Both Romney and McCain had more votes against them than Trump did. 2016 race had the most votes cast in history so making a point about the amount of people who didn't vote is pointless, they still had the highest turnout. Point being that there has always been a large population who never vote. History proves it and that has nothing to do with Trump.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:08 pm

You're right, my mistake. It was the primary I was thinking of. And yeah I agree with you about the population that doesn't vote, and that usually includes me. Even so, you cannot assume that this is what the people want.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:30 am

Fvcking morons. No grasp of basic economic principles- pathetic. And who, exactly, lost their insurance???? Another libtard fallacy. Bullshit 'statistics' is all you have. Most of the country has woken up and realizes how full of shit you gender neutral, safe space loving snow flakes are. Next time you attend one of your 'trannies for presdient' rallies I hope you realize the only ones voting for you are the 34 people at your rally. Now, why don't you go all antifah and smash a Starbucks window. Now that's a political statement!
Pax

Postby need2burn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:36 am

"Most of the country..." I just got done saying your batshit claims are retarded, and you can't back them up with evidence. You can't claim most without the popular vote and approval ratings in the 30's. Funny how even with your dummy's win you're foaming-at-the-mouth triggered.

Yes, defunding the insurance markets means everyone gets quality, inexpensive insurance. Bragging about the drop in stocks of an industry means those companies won't pass the loss to the consumer. Makes total sense. What a hero.

Remember when antifa drove their car into a crowd like an Isis member?
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 am

Yes "statistics" those pesky numbers! Just like the Tweets and the transcripts of his speeches and comments, don't you hate when the facts get in the way? It's okay just say it's a lie long enough and people will eventually believe you.

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." Looks like Trumpy is tearing a page outta the playbook of the original alt right Furer?

Grouping all people that disagree with Trump as SJW's is a stretch. Those people are just as offensive to me as they are you. But how does that saying go "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or something like that?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:19 am

Ha! Read this thread and tell me who's triggered. How about that Russian collusion? Nothing. What about all those Trump rape victims? Nothing. Just keep making shit up and hope something sticks. Pathetic. Fortunately you have that rag, the New York Times, to back up your baseless bs. For the record, I don't like Trump. It is refreshing to see an anti establishment politician rattle the cage. My only fear is that he becomes part of the political machine before he drains the swamp. The only politician I trust is Rand Paul. Too bad most Americans support Kang or Kodos.
Pax

Postby Pax » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 am

I do remember when a liberal gunned down a bunch of Republican congressman, shot gabby giffords, shot up a school (on more than one occasion) etc. the left has a number of rage issues. I wonder what party the Vegas shooter belonged to??? Why haven't we heard that?
Pax

Postby need2burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 am

We've heard few want political, many people aren't. We know that he staked out Lollapalooza too, which would be pretty tarded if he wanted to go after conservatives. One things for sure, the president would've already known by now and you would've been informed by some Twitter rant if he was a leftist. That Antifa excuse is false equivalence, conspiratorial bullshit.

You're also completely unaware, maybe on purpose, that federal investigations of this magnitude take years. You're ready to assume there's nothing because the investigation has taken a long time? Hillary's emails lasted years. You believe the guy who admits to assaulting married women, and not people accusing him of assault, including his former wife? I guarantee you believe every Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener accuser, yet your party affiliation clouds the brain when it comes to the subhuman president. Like almost everyone at Fox News, he has money and power. You probably don't even believe those accusations caught on tape!
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions