Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby Panda » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 pm

You mean can't close like Robert Mueller?

Go back through these posts and just look at how many times I replied directly to a post you made and my reply was with "substance" and then you replied with nonsense dribble and usually changed the subject. I'm sorry I won't apologize to you for doing the same thing that you've done to me countless times. Sorry you have hurt feelings over it though. The irony of substance is your reply of a misspelling.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Yeah federal investigations are super quick, especially when there's new information constantly coming out. Like meetings that never happened, but actually did happen. Watergate investigation took over 2 years, so we should assume that the length of this indicates innocence and nothing was found.

I never saw anything of substance. Just shit about Trump of course must be innocent because he's such a great guy doing great things. I always said he could be innocent of the Russian collusion, but I'll bet my left nut that his campaign isn't. He's might be too naive to know that he was surrounded by Russian operatives.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:26 am

I do find it endlessly amusing that we are outraged about potential Russian interference/influence in our election. What a joke the US is- they have been interfering in foreign elections for over 60 years. Chile, Iran etc.- we put together
violent revolutions that overthrew
legitimately elected governments. We
have mettled in other countries affairs on hundreds, if not many thousands, of occasions. The chickens have come home to roost and we have the unmitigated gall to piss and moan about it. The US is an amoral oppressive interventionist police state and the rest of the world has had its fill. Oh wait, does this statement make me a 'terrorist'??? Cue drone in 3,2,1...
Pax

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 am

Neat Pax, you can read. I made the exact point on the previous page... however I wasn't saying to accept it because we do it to everyone else. My point wasn't to commend it, but to point out the hypocrisy.

Do you think trying to overthrow our government and install a puppet for a historically adversarial foreign government should be taken so lightly?

Your cult like admiration of the puppet is certainly is not an excuse to let it happen here without an effort to stop it. If we don't investigate the incident it's like giving a green light to everyone that hates the US to give it a shot.

If the Trump campaign had nothing to hide why did they lie about about all the contact they had?

Why did Trump strangely profess his love of Russia throughout the entire campaign? If Reagan had done the same thing in the 80's can you imagine what the response would have been?

Trump is under scrutiny because of Trump, not because of a political conspiracy. If you are dishonest and later discovered as being disingenuous, it doesn't really add to your credibility. Also, impeding an ongoing federal investigation is kind of a big deal..."just let it go, he's a good guy"

Stop right there mister!

*Whiney voice

But Hillary...but what about Bill?...

If anyone else is guilty or suspected of using their political position to break the law they should be prosecuted as well. That does not however give Trumpy a get out of jail free card. The Billy did it first defense wouldn't work for a toddler stealing a cookie, it certainly shouldn't for the Comb-Over Toddler accused of stealing an election either.

I thought he was going "lock up" that Nasty Woman?

By the way, how is Trumps investigation going on the voter fraud? 2 Million illegal votes is something we should all be comcerned about. Let me know when that one is concluded, the funny thing is I haven't heard it mentioned outside of this forum in a long time?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 pm

There's that whataboutism again.

Instead of criticising any government meddling in another's election, it's shrugged off as "oh well, we do it all the time." Party over country.

We also stole land and massacred and enslaved people. Is that an "oh well" moment too if someone tried that shit? Stupid logic.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:05 pm

It's amazing. I can make it about a sentence or two into your turd speak then all I hear is a whining sound. Like a young boy getting poo stabbed at the trailer park. A sound I am sure with which you are far too familiar. Now, go back to serving your truck stop masters little child.
Pax

Postby need2burn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 pm

What a clear and concise defense of your previous stupid indifference to the attack on your country.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 pm

What attack? The only attack I'm aware of n2b is the one where VP attacked you in the men's room at truck stop 31 on I 94. You know, where you work the glory hole from midnight to 6 am.. Heard he went no lube on your tooty hole. Fortunately, your dirt star is so busted up and stretched out lube isn't necessary. Buckle up snowflake- you've got customers waiting. Now, open wide!!!!!
Pax

Postby TitusOates » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Pax you're a sick fecker. Not surprising considering your love for der fuhrer Drump.
TitusOates

Postby need2burn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Pax, we get it. You're less familiar with what cyber attacks and cyberwarfare are and the damage they do then you are with the operations and inner workings of a transsexual truck stop business.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions