Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 pm

I listened to Comeys interview on Fresh Air and the most striking thing he said, was essentially there is so much crazy shit happening on a daily, sometimes hourly basis straight from the mouth of the President, that instead of freaking out every single time, we've been completely desensitized to it in just over 1 year.

That is frightening that the status quo for acceptable human behavior can be shifted so dramatically and negatively in such a short period of time without everyone, regardless of political affiliation flipping the fuck out.

The fact that he's meeting with the "LITTLE Rocket Man" should scare the hell out of us. There is good reason presidents of the past did not deal directly with this dictators in the past. Trump meeting with him directly validates him as an equal on the playing field which tips the hand in Little Kims favor. Plus I don't trust Trump for a second to have an intelligent thoughtful conversation with him. It's gonna be like 2 toddlers fighting over the same toy...
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:16 pm

I think they'll both just keep taking about how great the other one is. I wouldn't trust NK either, they're known to lie. How long ago was it that Kim executed his own brother in a different country? A guy that didn't even want to be involved in running the country.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:30 pm

The assasinattion of his brother insured he could not return and claim his birthright as the NK leader. He was exciled for a reason. His brother is the oldest son, so I can only imagine he would have some claim to the divine leadership.

As unpopular as KJU is, he had to insure that one of his generals didn't attempt a coup by bringing his slow brother back as a military puppet supreme leader.

A pretty reasonable play if you are a divine dictator wanting to keep your stranglehold on your ruling military elite and peasants.

He has a lot in common with Trump, they'll actually probably really hit it off. Even if Trump doesn't like him, he will pretend he does to make Putin jealous.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:56 pm

This Missouri governor criminal is fucking hilarious. Way better than that saint in Montana.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:45 pm

"Two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people knew - they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they're terrific people, you know I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my 'weekend in Moscow'. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals and top-of-the-government people, I can't go further than that - but I will tell you that I met the top people."

If you were able to navigate the ramblings of our idiot president, this is the "weekend in Moscow" that Trump now denies that he ever spent the night. The pee weekend. The Miss Universe host just confirmed that he did worked the night. Drip drip drip.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 am

Was R Kelly there too?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:52 pm

No wonder the turnover is so ridiculous and the Russians were able to infiltrate his campaign, he doesn't vet anybody he hires. He just assumes that since you're a doctor and he met you once or twice, you're capable of managing the multi-billion dollar Veteran's Affairs.

It's the fucking Apprentice.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 pm

This move is his attempt to privatize VA health-care.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:57 pm

That surprise Fox & Friends call-in today was fucking hilarious. He contradicted almost everything he's ever said and is totally fucking himself and his lawyer over. Keep talking, bozo. Most bizarre stable genius I've ever seen.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Aww, looks like ol' Russian adoption lawyer Veselnitskaya who told Trump Jr. that she had dirt on Clinton wasn't exactly the private attorney she and the Trump Mafia always claimed her to be.

"I am a lawyer, and I am an informant. Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general."

LOL, I would love to see emails be the ruin of his papa's administration.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions