Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby bowler19 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:50 am

From Trump last night:

"I GUARANTEE YOU. I'm tougher on Russia. Nobody ever thought. In fact, do... have you heard about the lawyer? For a year, a *woman* lawyer, she was like 'oh I know nothing, know nothing...'[trails off]. Now all of a sudden she's supposedly is evolved [involved?] with government. You know why? If, uh, if if she did that. Because Putin and the group said you know this Trump is killing us why don't you SAY THAT YOU'RE INVOLVED WITH GOVERNMENT SO THAT WE CAN GO AND MAKE THEIR LIFE in the United States EVEN MORE CHAOTIC!"

Yeah Donnie, she wasn't a spy at the time, only a spy recently to stir up shit.

1. We didn't meet with any Russians
2. We met with just one Russian, one time
3. We met with lots of Russians, multiple times, but its okay because they weren't spys and there's no conspiracy
4. We met with lots of Russians, multiple times, they are spies, but they weren't when we met with them, so its okay <---- we are here
5. We met with lots of Russians, multiple times, they were spies, and we commited criminal conspiracy against the US, but you can't indict a sitting president, and I'm just gonna pardon all my friends.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:58 am

Too bad they dont make a phone app "Russian Spy Detector"

I'll bet the Dems have one but are keeping it to themselves...
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Overo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:26 pm

You didn't get the memo? Of course they have them and have been using them since July 4th,1976. No the parades were just a ruse to obscure American minds. They were launched during the fireworks.
Overo
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Holy shit Giuliani just went on Fox News and said Trump had paid Cohen back for the $130k. Adding Giuliani to the team is the clown that completes the circus.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 am

Giuliani joining the Trump Legal team, is like your drunkest friend trying to talk the cop out of giving you a DUI during a traffic stop.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Drip, drip, drip. Michael Cohen (Trump and Hannity's lawyer/fixer) received 100's of thousands of dollars from a Russian oligarch and AT&T(?!) through that little sham company he set up to launder money to Stormy Daniels with.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:38 am

Who wants to bet that farmer Devin Nunes, who fake "recused" himself from running the House investigation received payments out of this pay for play hush/slush fund?

Great investigation, Mr. Nunes, you checked all avenues and found no collusion, good job!
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Trump's lawyer is in some hot shit. From the looks of things on the outside, it's quite apparent he's crooked to the core.

Where had Trump's response been since the latest revelations? Not a peep from Mr. Fight Back.

Everything will eventually get out. Even if Mueller is fired, and people are pardoned, states crimes still exist and the information will find its way out. Sleep well, Trump fans.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Remember when the president said "This is an attack on our country" when his crooked lawyer got raided? Still think that, Trumpsters?
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat May 12, 2018 4:00 pm

My theory is Giuliani has so many skeletons in his own closet with his dealings with Trump that the only way he thinks he can assure his dirty little secrets stay buried is to be Trumps lawyer.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions