Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby bowler19 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Holy fuck, Michael Avenatti is wrecking the Trump organization. He's got the goods, clearly, and is proving the Steele dossier to be more and more verified by the week. If he's got this shit, imagine what Mueller must have. I'm starting to think that DVD of his contains the peepee tape.

And LOL, Pence trying to encourage the FBI to "bring it in." If only the Reps were as fervent about this case as Benghazi, we'd have another 5 years worth of investigations. At least grandma Hillary, who a lot of your pussies were so scared of, testified under oath, something Trump is seemingly incapable of.

Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution:

The “President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Haha, bribery is gonna nuke them all, and I have a feeling that it will swallow many Republicans in Congress too.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 pm

Did you redhats go pick up your "America First" Edition ZTE cell phones now that Trump took it upon himself to override the intelligence agencies findings that they were Chinese spy devices? Did he really just tweet that China was losing too many jobs? So damn gullible.

"The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels."
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:48 pm

It's unbearable.

If you still like Trump you should be castrated to end your bloodline.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I sure am getting fat from this daily nothingburger buffet.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:53 pm

NYT just reported a second Trump Tower meeting.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm

It is tittelating.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:40 pm

I love how in Trump world, an informant/whistle-blower/witness to crimes is a planted spy.

Sorry bro, you don't get to just commit all the crimes you want to and get mad at the feds when someone on your team rats you out.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sun May 20, 2018 6:13 pm

He's just pissed because he thought he was going to be on the other end of ordering wire taps.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby bowler19 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 pm

How many MAGA North Korea commemorative Nobel Peace Prize coins did y'all pre-order?

Shame, I really thought the reality show president's diplomacy was really going somewhere.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby bowler19 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 pm

“AT&T intends to operate its network the same way AT&T operates its network today: in an open and transparent manner. We will not block websites, we will not throttle or degrade internet traffic based on content, and we will not unfairly discriminate in our treatment of internet traffic.” - AT&T 2017

*Net neutrality dies just this week*

“Now your plan includes sponsored data. This means, for example, that customers who have (AT&T-owned) DirecTV or (AT&T-owned) U-verse TV can now stream movies and shows … without it counting against their plan data.” - AT&T 2018

I warned you redhat imbeciles. Welcome to the beginning of websites turning into cable channels where you have to pay extra to access the sites you want. Don't forget AT&T just bought Time-Warner. I wonder if Cohen's pay-for-play scheme had anything to do with it.
bowler19
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions