Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby Panda » Thu May 11, 2017 12:59 pm

@N2B

If you give this some serious thought I think that you and I would both agree that there would be no way in hell that Obama would have fired him. Let's be honest Comey did everything he could to protect Hillary and that investigation. Let's list a few of these things.

1. Gave Immunity deals to numerous people that didn't need to be given.

2. Allowed the same attorney to defend Multiple people.

3. Ordered evidence to be destroyed during A criminal investigation

4. No special investigator, prosecutor or grand jury was appointed with numerous conflicts of interest

5. Went out on national television and gave a 13 minute indictment of Hillary of all the ways she broke the law and then said that no reasonable prosecutor would take the case and that they couldn't find intent. THAT'S NOT HIS JOB! THAT'S THE ATTOURNEY GENERALS JOB! That's also not what the law says. The statute says "gross negligence". There was a shit ton of that. That twat should be in jail. The careless way in which she handled our governments secrets should piss everyone of us off. The fact that some of you still voted for her after all that is appalling.

I could go on and on with this. This doesn't even mention things like Loretta Lynch secretely meeting Bill Clinton at a private airport in a private plane while his wife was under investigation. Or that numerous FBI employees have come out and said that the way this investigation was handled was terrible.

@VP

The democrats have changed their opinions of Him 4 times in the last year. First they loved him, then they hated him, then they hated him and now they love him again
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Are you the sexual harassment panda?

Why can't you see past the bullshit? Everything he could do to protect Hillary? Like days before an election going to the press and saying they had new evidence against her?
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby RunsWithScissors » Thu May 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Lol wastes taxpayer money to frame a map of his electoral results and calls Comey a showboat.

Refuses US media access to Russia meeting but Russian photographers allowed in???? Were they handing him his paycheque?

Disgrace.... Huge huge tremendous disgrace.... SAD
RunsWithScissors

Postby Panda » Thu May 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah I agree, you should see past the bullshit, the bullshit the media puts out that is. Let me remind you that Wikileaks revealed that the CIA had a hacking program that was designed to leave footprints that the Russians were doing the hacking. This was during the Obama administration btw. Over a dozen government agencies were hacked during the Obama administration including the white house itself (supposedly by the russians, #probablythecia) and they did nothing about it. It was Obama that got caught on tape telling the Russian ambassador "tell Vlad that I can do a lot more after the election". Anyone care to explain what that meant? You libs stood by for years as the Russians did all kinds of shit to us and said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during Obama tenure but now that there is a Republican in office you guys get all fog horn leghorn about it. The democrat party is morally and ethically bankrupt.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Thu May 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Panda-

You've missed my point entirely. I never said Comey shouldn't have been fired, I pointed out that had Obama fired him in the middle of the email scandal the Reps would have foamed at the mouth. Instead, they're praising this decision as something that should've been done all along while the guy that fired him and his staff can't get their story straight on why he was fired. Each staff member had given a different reason for his removal. Fired for his handling of the Clinton email thing, yet the Cheeto praising his handling of it afterward? What?

The CIA could leave "Russian fingerprints" doesn't mean they did. I could set up a NAT box myself in Russia and tunnel my traffic through it to appear that I was in Russia but that's hypothetical. No evidence has come out that the CIA did that. Furthermore, that's stupid logic. Hack the election to win for the the guy so they can frame him later after he wins?

I'm not a Democrat, I'm an American. Hillary should've been prosecuted and if there's evidence of collusion and obstruction, so should Trump. Republicans don't care if he broke the law either way because he won and they're in power, which is pretty pathetic and essentially treasonous. Party over country. Please lecture me on the morality of the Republican party. Is ending net neutrality ethical? Is immediately trying to remove the Independent Ethics Committee ethical? Is selling off our parks and killing the budget for environmental research ethical? How about that piece of shit healthcare bill to replace the piece of shit healthcare bill? How about bragging about walking in on nude underage girls, is that morally sound?

Is it ethical to fire the guy overseeing an investigation, when the one firing is the party under investigation?

Both parties are disgusting, currently though the Republicans have raised the bar.

Panda must have some insider access we're not privy to. That stinking media lies, only Donald tells the truth. He doesn't demonstrably and provably lie every time he says anything. Unfortunately the population trusts what the media says far more than what the nepotist in chief says.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu May 11, 2017 6:18 pm

We will all pay the price of Trumps mistakes no matter which party we belong to.

Just wait and see. Maybe when the North Koreans launch a nuke at us we can keep playing the blame game, I'm sure Benghazi and Clinton emails had something to do with that too. Fuckin Obama still ruining this country when all the billionaire cunt is trying to do is make it better for us.

By the way Trump invented the phrase "prime the pump" just a couple of days ago. Look it up, he's a pathological sociopath liar he can't help himself. Seems like a good President to me durr. He hates Mexicans derr.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Thu May 11, 2017 7:33 pm

I didn't really miss your point. My point was that both repubs and democrats have said he needed to go numerous time and now he's gone. No one and i mean no one trusted the guy anymore. We cant have that in the top law enforcement office. Timing doesn't really matter at this point
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby RunsWithScissors » Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Sadly, I do not think any blond trumf supporter will see the facts until they impact them directly.
RunsWithScissors

Postby need2burn » Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

That isn't true at all Panda.

"Mr. McCabe did not hesitate to make clear where Mr. Comey stood in the eyes of F.B.I. agents and employees.

'Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the F.B.I. and still does,' he said, adding that 'the vast majority of F.B.I. employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey.'”

I love seeing Trump claim he's not under investigation over and over. You believe that too?

Edit:

Oh and here's another new reason for the firing:

"Defending that decision in an interview with NBC News on Thursday, Trump said: 'And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.'"

Wow, so he admits to a supposed fake news agency that the Russian investigation (which he claims Comey said he wasn't under investigation) absolutely influenced his decision to fire Comey. The noose is tightening on this shady fuck.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Fri May 12, 2017 3:44 am

You people have nothing to complain about. I have to go to a party for a 4 year old tomorrow. Boom.
Pax

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions