Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby need2burn » Mon May 22, 2017 5:06 pm

It's been reported now that Tronald Dump contacted 3 intelligence agencies to get them to end their respective investigations into Russian collusion of the presidential campaign.

An innocent president would be doing everything he could to get to the bottom of Russian interference in our elections, not try and make it go away.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Pax » Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 am

Reported by which agencies?. There is so much mis and disinformation out there I trust no single source. I need to fact check pretty much everything. Left and right are full of bs.
Pax

Postby vendetta_penguin » Tue May 23, 2017 8:19 am

As reported by the Washingron Post

"Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president."

They have both refused to respond to the allegation to the Senate Intelligence Committee, citing that it would be inappropriate for them to comment on private conversations with the President. Which is what someone with an ounce of integrity in the intelligence world should do, right? If these two heads of these two leaders of these agencies started sharing provate conversations with the public that would destroy their personal credibility and set a dangerous precedent within their agencies.

Don't forget Flynns attorney initially offered for him to share his "story" for immunity, which was denied and now he's invoked his 5th Ammendment Rights. Is that the move of an innocent guy?

I love that Comey refuses to testify privately but wants his testimony to be made in a public forum.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Tue May 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Flynn wants protections. I have no problem with people pleading the 5th, that's what its there for. It also prevents the possibly of incriminating yourself in other matters that you thought were legal or didn't knowingly commit. The president, however, disagrees completely with the 5th amendment, as previous tweets show. Essentially everything this guy has done and said is the exact opposite he has previously said, no integrity whatsoever. "No cuts to Medicare." $800 million later and here we are.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Blodhgram » Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 am

Pretty sure you're off by a factor of a 1000. Trump and the repugs want to cut 800B from Medicaid.
Blodhgram
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 pm

A pretty large typo, despite the constant negative press covfefe

LMAO, see what I did there? It was just an inside joke and I knew exactly what I was doing, trailing off mid-sentence and everything. What the fuck world do we live in where the Whitehouse has to spin everything up to and including nonsense social media blunders? It's almost as if the guy has some sort of super thin skin and is unable to make light of himself in any capacity.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:04 pm

I love the way everything he does gets you cats wound up. Honestly I think he does this shit on purpose. Why wouldn't he? Just plan fun watching how the media reacts to this shit. Obama blunders something and they spend 7 days and 7 nights covering up for him and making every excuse in the world for him. Trump blunders something and they spend 7 days and 7 nights bashing him. Most people with common sense can see the nit picking. Media comes out with a story.... From anonymous sources always of course.... Which gets debunked within days and nothing is ever said about it again. No apology, no retraction, nothing. They just move on to the next story.... From anonymous sources again.... Which gets debunked within days.. No apology, no retraction, nothing. The cycle just continues and you all get suckered into it every single time like cattle. You then come on here spewing this same dribble for a few days and then the comments disappear when the story disappears. This shit just makes me laugh.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby need2burn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Care to elaborate on what you consider has been debunked or was the point of your shitpost not to include one? If you read my post, which I have to assume you didn't, the covfefe thing is retarded and it wouldn't be made into a big deal at all if it wasn't for the Whitehouse doublespeak you believe and eat up. It should be concerning to you that the new norm is to take something perfectly understandable, such as an accidental tweet, and spin it disingenuously to fit some ideal that the guy is infallible. He trailed off mid-rant and was too embarrassed to admit it because his character is shit. People that believe half the shit that comes from the Whitehouse aren't in touch with reality, a perfect match for this administration. News breaks, Whitehouse denies it, Trump goes on TV saying the news is actually true and he did it on purpose, repeat.

"Hurr durr, covfefe was just an inside joke, I believe that. It was deliberate, that makes sense, durr." If they'll lie about that, they'll lie about anything.

What actually is funny is that he's destroying your party, until I think about the ultra-lefty's taking over.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:47 pm

What business-savvy person pulls out of a non-binding agreement that only stood to benefit our economy?

"Believe me. We have massive legal liability if we stay in." Can someone explain to the president what non-binding means? Did you buy that lie today, Panda? Anyone who feels the need to say "believe me" that often is a bona fide liar. Just like his speech he gave today, he never read what the agreement consisted of.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby vendetta_penguin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Anyone who still stands behind Trump is a fucking retard. I mean that literally. The only single explanation for believing in and supporting Trump must be some sort of mental defect.

Or you are a traitor to your country?
Last edited by vendetta_penguin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions