Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby Panda » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Nope I'm just a retard aparently.... And proud to be one. I see that name calling is still your primary defense though.

@N2B

Why do I have to do the work for you? I did the work myself why don't you. Please just don't spend all your time on liberal websites because they are not reporting that they were wrong. I mentioned this above ~ see above.

Edit: I forgot that CNN retracted one of their stories a few weeks ago on their website. It was a prime time news story for days on TV but when proven wrong they couldn't muster the honesty to say they were wrong on national TV. Instead they put the retraction in an obscure page on their website. That just further proves their dishonesty. The New York Times has done this several times as well. A negative news story gets the front page but the retraction gets put on page 23 or some shit.

Here is one example.

It was widely reported that Comey asked for additional funds for the Russian investigation right before he was fired. The next day multiple named sources came out and said that never happened and they had plenty of funds to continue the investigation. Notice I said named sources, I love how all these rubbish stories use anonymous sources and the debunking uses named sources. Why would you allow yourself to believe in a story that uses anonymous sources? Especially after so many have been proven wrong. I'm sorry but if it's anonymous I give it zero credibility.

It's now pretty obvious that Obama put people and policies in place to leak information and some disinformation to the press. The unmasking was done on purpose as well. What's gonna be your defense when all these people start taking the 5th? The corruption of the previous administration should piss every one of us off.
Last edited by Panda on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 am

Very well said, Panda. It's gotten so bad that I ignore anything negative the msm try to shove down our throats about Trump. They have lost credibility. I am glad to see many of Obama's team getting called to testify.
TheAdmiral

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:27 am

Retards and Traitors.

You could see video of another man fucking your wife on CNN and say it's liberal spin.

Our country is a fucking joke to the entire world now. Nobody takes us seriously because of that clown.

It's like a chimp trying to fly an airplane. Sure he can sit in the seat and wear a cute little captains hat, but he's going to kill everyone when he tries to land.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 am

I have to respectfully disagree. The more I learn about the Paris Accord the more I feel it was little more than promises to do something at sometime about global warming. No hard and fast deadlines and goals, right? Also, Trump made clear we coukd renegotiate and re-enter. The left screamed bloody murder when we (Bush) dropped out of Kyoto. None of their dire predictions materialized. But, i guess I am just a retarded chimp.
TheAdmiral

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:35 pm

I'm proud.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

That first step is always the hardest.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby RunsWithScissors » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Why does your president always look like he's reading shite for the first time during press conferences?

Good to see cities, states and businesses in the U.S. looking for ways to circumvent this uneducated Neanderthal.
RunsWithScissors

Postby vendetta_penguin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Jimmy Kimmel has a bit where he has 4th Graders read Trump speeches out loud. It's fucking hilarious. There's no joke, it's just them reading Trump speeches verbatim.

They sound like they were written by children.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Its sad and pathetic to see you fucking libtard losers whine. Deal with it you little cunts - we won, you lost. And, finally, we have a President who doesn't want to spend his term sucking the cock of every other world leader who shits on us. You cocksuckers fit right into the obama mold. Blow people to like you. Nice! How'd that work out you intellectually stunted fucktards???
TheAdmiral

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Fake 'crises' bullshit from the major media outlets... you imbeciles will never learn. It's horrifying that such completely delusional idiots like you can vote. Poor hillary! The dnc betrayed her!!! Thats why she lost. Yeah. Thats it. Dumbasses.
TheAdmiral

Postby RunsWithScissors » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Have to wonder if people clap because he made it through a paragraph that included words with three syllables or because there were no covfefes.
RunsWithScissors

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions