Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated.

Re: Obama's executive branch should and will be investigated

Postby RunsWithScissors » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Your president only has room for Putin's member in his mouth. Hard to imagine seeing his got such a big yap.
RunsWithScissors

Postby need2burn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:47 pm

I love how any time I attack Trump, Obama gets brought up as some argument in favor of or in defense of Trump. Fuck Obama too. I must be a libtard.

Whitehouse: "We fired Comey due to a recommendation from Rosenstein because he made an announcement about more Hillary's emails (arguably securing the presidency)."

Rosenstein: "Huh?"

Trump: "No, I fired him because of the Russian investigation."

Republicucks: "Oh yeah, this all makes sense and isn't shady whatsoever. Sluuurp."

Laughable. And who in here is claiming that the DNC screwed Hillary over? Bernie was the one boned by that particular party's mafia.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby TheAdmiral » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Libtard Putin cockholsters. We all know how you roll. Fucking limited intellect and smll genitalia= mindless libtard. Keep drinking the cool aid. You lost. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it. Or, keep making up bullshit claims supported by 'anonymous sources'. You wonder why you have zero credibility. Fvcking imbeciles- you are an endless source of amusement! Wait I see a Russian helicopter!!!!
TheAdmiral

Postby need2burn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Anonymous sources that are almost never contested, most times outright verified out of the retard in chief's mouth when he isn't giving you lip service. Let's not forget that if everything was all debunked and fake, the administration wouldn't be so concerned over leaks. Do yourself a favor and use your basic reasoning skills. You were sold on a guy who claimed to be an expert on everything and it was all an easy fix, yet have you noticed every issue he claims "nobody knew this was so hard." Chinese/Korean relations, healthcare, the fucking job duties of the presidency for crying out loud. You celebrate compete incompetency.

"The leaks (anonymous sources, geniuses) are absolutely real. The news is fake."

And Hillary needs to shut the fuck up, blaming others for her pathetic loss when it would've been a slam-dunk for anybody else.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:53 am

Sigh
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:59 am

Everyone in the world is laughing at him.

Not fake news.

Like a monkey flying an airplane.
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Sigh
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby vendetta_penguin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:41 pm

You should try Cymbalta
vendetta_penguin
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Panda, since you're so worried about (legal) unmasking (of people under investigation) maybe you should read the news today about the Republican-led House Intel Committee requesting unmasking of individuals and organizations contained in classified intelligence on Russia's meddling in the election.

The very guy who claimed that unmasking was an abuse of surveillance powers, Devin Nunes, was chairman of the committee! The same guy who recused himself of the investigation because he tipped off the president to their findings, and still has yet to relinquish his subpoena power in the probe. Fake recusal.

Not that you'll care, hypocrites never do. Your Reps will actively block all progress on the investigation and you couldn't care less.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Panda » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Oh I care don't kid yourself. But we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the illegal unmasking by the Obama administration now would we? I'll remind you that Comey, Clapper, several Democrat Senators and others are already on record as saying they found ZERO and I mean ZERO evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. So why are we still talking about this?

Simple fact is that the Obama administration bypassed our surveillance laws and FISA courts by using the excuse that they were surveilling foreign diplomats in order to truly spy on a US candidate for President of the opposing party. This is all spin and always has been.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions