Can we please

Can we please

Postby Panda » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:08 am

With the games push to go spectre and mystic I'd really like to see the option to cull elite and refined gems back down to standard gems. Between 300 keys, countless attacks on monsters and countless quests I've looted less than 30 emeralds in total. In the flip side I've got thousands of elite gems.

Also with with the push to Spectre I'd love to see a "trade all" option in the Tavern. It would make it much easier to move equipment and items to an alt in making the move to Spectre. Moving it all 3 items at a time is painful. Either that or change it to where nothing is lost in the move to Spectre.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Re: Can we please

Postby Snufalupagus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 am

Another option would be to change the loots from monsters to weapons/armors that can be culled into base level gems instead of refined/elite. I have more of those than I know what to do with. I've seen it suggested before, but also might be nice to be able to cull the legendary gear to receive gems for mystic. Losing the other recipe items would be a fair penalty.
Snufalupagus
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Panda » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 pm

An alchemy option to exchange one gem type for another with a jeweler. Say maybe trade a diamond and some gold for an emerald.
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Panda » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Amazing response devs! I am so loving this game again!
Panda
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Return to Suggestions