Re: add me :)

Postby akvl » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 am

143D22
akvl
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby BrierPatch » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 am

Tips for recruiting... it's free and you get what you pay for...

When the drunken soldier gets killed, recruit the guy that killed him. Go to the bounty list .#:) Recruit...Recruit...Recruit...Till the game says no. Then delete and recruit some more... You have to do some work, the ground must be tended for the biggest carrots...
Those Champions Lists they are a recruiting junkies dream with.loads to recruit... but you have to go to their page and press the recruit button. You have to do a little work...

That army broadcast... once you have a few armies Check here routinely for new players looking for armies, not every one in the Brierpatch can read, but I am confident that you can. There can be a wealth of information here and a resource during emergencies. But for me it is entertainment. But you have to put in the time..

Brer Rabbits advanced recruiting methods...
I used this method before I had the list. Follow the message links on players walls... go from player to player, through message links... learn the DANGER in leaving links... recruit.. Read the message find a war recruit both sides and if the posts are fresh check the bounty lists... use the recruiting process to learn who the stat hounds are.. always fun to help. Learn who the collectors are.. etc... but you have to dig the carrot of diverse large armies out for yourselve this rabbits thumbs are tired...and rabbits don't have thumbs....
BrierPatch

Postby Hiring » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 pm

A261B4 add me please or message and ill add you
Hiring
Onlooker
Onlooker

Return to Army Recruitments