New ticket system now active!

New ticket system now active!

Postby Void* » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 am

Dear Phoenix Emperor Community,

As expressed few weeks ago, CodXP decided to make the game more accessible to the community by providing better tools to voice player's problems and new ideas about Phoenix Emperor game. As you may have noticed in the past, some defects and feature requests got lost over the time due to the very inefficient forum system and support email. In order to improve CodXP track record on this topic, a new ticket system is being released today. The system allows the community to report issues and see the progress made on those.

The only constraint is that you need to log on (using your CodXP account) from the main Wiki system in order to enter or see tickets. New tickets can be entered here: "http://wiki.codxp.com/phoenix/newticket" and can be viewed here: "http://wiki.codxp.com/phoenix/report". Jubei and I hope the system would be easy to use by you, the players.

The system is there to address problems related to the game and to suggest new feature(s). Personal and private topics should continue to be reported by email here: "phoenix@codxp.com".

Looking forward to see the issues you want us to work on,

CodXP Team
No longer working for Codxp... I can be contacted at <lord.hardon at yahoo.ca>
Void*
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: New ticket system now active!

Postby Zinfandel » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 am

System seems to work fine. Reported the issue with DS which has already been reported via the Forum.

Good luck, hope it works well and that the players take advantage of a centralised source.
Zinfandel
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby jennchaps » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 am

Checked out new ticket system. Kinda neat. Has info about game and etc.. 8)
jennchaps
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Void* » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 pm

I noticed that many of you started using the new ticket system. I would like to point out that you can vote once for each ticket (defect or feature request) in the top right. The counter is "reddit" style for those familiar with it.

In other words, if you like a suggested feature, I invite you to cast your vote. Also, if there is a defect that you think that need more attention, I suggest you to cast a vote as well!

Void*
No longer working for Codxp... I can be contacted at <lord.hardon at yahoo.ca>
Void*
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby jennchaps » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 pm

@void
Ok thanks ddnt knw wht tht was for.. :) its wrking fine it seems. Tootles :angel:
jennchaps
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Grimm » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Went to reset to get away from some farmers and just to get away from them so when i reset the can still get a hold of me and will not stop attacking and will not leave me alone reset should be a complet reset there are in level 47 and still attack when i am not even level 5 yet whet gives
Grimm
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Matterhorn » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Open a ticket...don't write on a thread that's been dead since November...that's what gives...
Matterhorn
Explorer
Explorer

Return to Updates & Features