Alliance/Guild - Your thoughts?

Re: Alliance/Guild - Your thoughts?

Postby crazyps » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 am

I like the idea of having guilds, but not alliances. To me the idea of the guild brings to mind thoughts of cooperation ease of communication and teamwork. I don't like me idea of waging war on another group or individual. An alliance to me sounds more militaristic in nature. I think being able to communicate easily with a select group rather than your entire army would be very beneficial. Maybe have a guild wall, anybody that is a member of the guild can post comments there. Communication as it is now can get very complicated with more than 2 people. It may also help us increase the number of people that continue playing past a few days or weeks. I play another game that has a similar feature. I started playing it before finding this game. To be honest the only reason I still play the other game is to chat with friends I made there. The playability of that game doesn't hold a candle to this 1. I have brought several of my friends from that game over to here and we still end up going back there to chat. Something like that may increase the playability for more social players without decreasing the playability for those that choose to fly solo. With all that being said I believe it is a worthwhile endeavor if only for the communication possibilities.
crazyps
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby PreciousRoy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

I'm against it. But IF it were to be done it would have to be in a fully realized way. A way to post broadcasts to just your guild. A guild vault members could contribute to for the use of anyone in the guild. A guild weaponry where guild members could donate weapons and others could pick them up. I note next to your name on the champions list to show if you're a guild member. A guild ranking for events to show the groups total contribution and so on.
PreciousRoy

Postby Iceman23 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 am

I say no and agree that the simplicity of the game is one of its greatest assets. Kinda like how I still revert to playing old snes and play station 1 RPGs. The simplicity is why they were so great, the new games are just over complicated and not even fun anymore
Iceman23
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Knurcgug » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Yeah, i like the idea.
Knurcgug
Onlooker
Onlooker

Postby Trojan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:23 pm

No thanks!
Trojan
Explorer
Explorer

Postby foodstamps » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:57 am

Why are you guys trolling void lol trying to kill him?
foodstamps
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Horriban » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 am

No thanks.
Horriban
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby timmayii » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:54 am

I'm against the alliances in PE, but I'm not going to bash void like everyone else seems to think is appropriate... seems to me like void is just throwing some suggestions our way, and CONSTRUCTIVE critisism should be applied. We have no clue what void has invisioned for us in the future and we may never know, if every time he suggests something we come together like a flock of pigeons and crap all over his statue. Just my opinion anyways......
timmayii
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby cbncf » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 am

NO!!!!
cbncf
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby DrydenBroadarrow » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Thank you Void for the opportunity to look at the situation. I agree with most that it would be a bad idea unless the Guild leader was not ran by a player. I do like the idea of certain quests available only to a particular race or character class. There's a reason most players leave KL, too much drama with clans and such.
DrydenBroadarrow
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Previous

Return to Updates & Features