Easter's Weekend Event

Re: Easter's Weekend Event

Postby lucifer » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Void, wat we do with those egg?? it good if they hatch and bcome some gear or spell. Lol. But the item will be different depend on ur luck. U may have good loot, u may have shitt one
lucifer

Postby AndySti » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I did. Thank you for the event void*. Want to share if this was an idea put forward by a player like you asked for, or one you and jubei thought of?
AndySti
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Solo116 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Ya it did last longer then expected lol I tried looting some feathers after and was still looting eggs. But it's all done with now, was an okay little event but I have been disappointed with my loots drop rates of late lol. I seem to get Like nothing while others get all the luck, not once did I receive anything more then x1 but heard others got x2 a few times. And for st.pattys I got x2 twice then all x1's where others where getting up to x5's. But u can't always loot decently I guess haha.
Solo116
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby an0nym0us » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:23 am

Why are all you complaining? If you don't like the events then don't participate in them. They don't have to do anything for us. I gladly take all those eggs that you don't want. If you pay attention to the forums Void has been saying for awhile now that there are expansions/updates coming. Even if the update doesn't involve the eggs, I'm grateful they did anything at all. THANK YOU DEVS
an0nym0us
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby pways » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 am

^^^Yes but if you pay money(marks) you can throw in your own input all you want. The expansion update should have the eggs otherwise it'd be a bad decision. I've not heard one person say they wouldn't like that but heard a large percentage say they'd love it
pways
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby klaw81 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 am

Yea thanks for event whether eggs do anything or not gonna keep a few each at least, as I lvl and get new equipment items ( I'm into getting looted items whether they do anything or not)
klaw81
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby ronniehott » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 am

When will the devs fix my account ?? When will they read my emails ??
ronniehott
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Previous

Return to Updates & Features