Notification Update

Re: Notification Update

Postby AylaBlue » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 am

As a new convert from i4 to a galaxy note.. I am all for any sort of push notification! (would you please consolidate this effort with Chase Bank) Didn't realize how much i relied and utilized push until it was gone Yes, my lazy knows no bounds....

I also like the gold notification idea as well. While I can use and have used a timer, I have better uses for my timer that are work related, so this feature for me, would be appreciated and used. I feel 30 marks fair.
AylaBlue
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby timmayii » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 am

A big 2 thumbs down on the gold notification...
timmayii
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Boohout » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Can i get a push notification when my opponents gold is ready to be farmed?
;-p
Boohout

Postby Zinfandel » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm

I can see the attraction for the devs in offering players a paid for reminder service to bank gold. Income generation for the business is a must have.

As has been said earlier in this thread the downside is that it retains gold in the game. And the money supply is fuelling Inflation. That makes it a real challenge for new players who must look at prices and wonder if it's worth playing.

But if the devs want to improve income even more how about a premium service for even more Marks that will bank the gold automatically. Players then need only check in once a year or so to view their bulging vault.

Just in case you haven't worked it out I'm against the idea.
Zinfandel
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby need2burn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 pm

On banking notifications: You know you could just set a 50 or 60 minute alarm if it was that big of an issue. Believe it or not, people, they actually have them built into the device's software!
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Synapse » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Crazy thing about orcs and elves, gold generates at the exact same minute every hour. For example if you generate gold at 1:25 today, 7 days from now you'll generate gold on 7:25.

Amazing!

Can the devs develop a push notification that reminds me to wipe my ass too?
Synapse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby Rubidoux » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Or... An auto whine everytime a player gets hit
Rubidoux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby beerman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm

How about every time you attack someone it automatically posts "sorry fat finger."
beerman
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby gono666 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 am

next update will prevent players from being attacked if the game is not running, and if they happen to be online and you attack them a message on the attackers screen will pop up saying "Player has not vaulted gold please attack later", once a great game is gonna one of the bunch just like all the storm8 games. nice going devs
gono666

Postby Hamster » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am

Well if we're going the way of s8, then why not let us hold both attack and defensive gear sets and use the appropriate ones in battle. That would double up on the income and remove gold.
Let's make this game nice and easy to play, heaven forbid we have to think about our choices
Hamster
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features